ExclamationFrames Per Second Counter

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Frames Per Second Counter
Well, the title almost explains it all... (not really)



The above image was sourced from:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/191-call-d...sp-v5-2-a.html

Is the "5" that is located in the top right corner of the above image a frame rate counter?

*You answered -YES: please link me to the application or program needed to obtain this result.

*You answered - NO: Is it possible to make a fps counter that will appear similarly to whatever this number represents... Maybe using Windows aero features?

From my undestanding, it is showing your killstreak count, but seeing as though i haven't used the hack; (also, I don't really want to) I haven't found out what it means..



In plain english- I want a program that displays my fps in the style that this "5" represents... w/e it represents

Thanks,

Twacky
Use fraps to display it
Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
I think 5 is your killstreak?
Quote Originally Posted by Twacky View Post
From my understanding it is showing your killstreak count.
Please remember to read all information in the thread before posting...

Also:
I have problems with fraps...personal problems
What you say? Also flattered by inconvience? Wow, me too! Let's make out.

However, a source code for a frame rate counter would be greatly appreciated

I also accept donations.

Thanks,

Twacky
Fraps and Xfire both do framerate overlays. If im not mistaken you can also just use the in game FPS counter as well. You just change a command in the config_mp.

But with already working programs for displaying FPS, I'm afraid not too many people would want to work on making a new one.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us