QuestionBest Multi-Purpose VPN?

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Best Multi-Purpose VPN?
So I've been searching around for VPN's lately, and I've only found one specific upside to them, one of them will be great for anonymity but it's as slow as a snail, where as another one will be super fast and good for gaming, but not give a single fuck about anonymity. Could you guys start listing the best VPN's you know of, please and thank you.
Quote Originally Posted by siksi1 View Post
So I've been searching around for VPN's lately, and I've only found one specific upside to them, one of them will be great for anonymity but it's as slow as a snail, where as another one will be super fast and good for gaming, but not give a single fuck about anonymity. Could you guys start listing the best VPN's you know of, please and thank you.
My friends recommends Hotspot shield elite says it's pretty good
Quote Originally Posted by Hopsintv View Post
My friends recommends Hotspot shield elite says it's pretty good
Quote Originally Posted by siksi1 View Post


fixed it for you
Quote Originally Posted by siksi1 View Post


Im sorry but I don't see anything what you posted it just shows an x
Quote Originally Posted by Hopsintv View Post
Im sorry but I don't see anything what you posted it just shows an x
"Shoot yourself in the head with a large caliber bullet. (cheers)"
It's a GIF.

On point, there was a thread about this not long ago and a lot of people were saying, IPVanish. Check it out.
Quote Originally Posted by Hopsintv View Post
My friends recommends Hotspot shield elite says it's pretty good
Hotspot Shield Elite is bad and slow. That there are everywhere cracks for Elite gives it the rest.
Quote Originally Posted by DadDelta View Post
Hotspot Shield Elite is bad and slow. That there are everywhere cracks for Elite gives it the rest.
This troll was settled with my gif.
I would recommend ipvanish, great for torrenting, and they keep no logs.
Crackers seem to love Cybe****** VPN, but I never tried it. I heard it's fast and keeps no logs
TunnelBear has been my bae since day one.
Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonAge View Post
TunnelBear has been my bae since day one.
Major edit: So I downloaded it, connected to the server in my country and found out it's really close by, and I love the way they have everything setup. This will be my main VPN now, thank you. <3
ipvanish is pretty good
HideMyAss is still the best :c
used hideman vpn
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?