[Regnum] Shtrs Twilight Archmage

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
[Regnum] Shtrs Twilight Archmage
Twilight Archmage

So i decided to code Shtrs Twilight Archmage. I made it myself, but i also ripped some from omni. 10% of the behavior is omni's code so lol... :P

Credits are below the video!




Please leave a "Thanks" if you like my work

Credits:

Omniraptor(for 10% of behavior)
NoobHereo(for the rest 90% of the behavior lol)
VoOoLoX because he swags the shit out. <3
Slendergo because he sux at doing shitters <3 xD
u should lower the hp of the blizzard and inferno thingies, u have like high att and dex and still took u quite some time to kill them, think about regular players with regular stats soloing in the future.
Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
u should lower the hp of the blizzard and inferno thingies, u have like high att and dex and still took u quite some time to kill them, think about regular players with regular stats soloing in the future.
but it's will be so long :v
Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
u should lower the hp of the blizzard and inferno thingies, u have like high att and dex and still took u quite some time to kill them, think about regular players with regular stats soloing in the future.
I used the prod xmls for blizzards and infernos. And if you think a little more you will know that not everyone can just solo a shatters with any kind of gear. And im also using standard maximum stats for wizard....
Quote Originally Posted by lkdjnfoskjednfblksjdfn View Post
im also using standard maximum stats for wizard....
No you're not, it's obvious you had dex a lot higher. Also you had godmode on part of it. But whatever, lol.
I remember when i created him, i made a loop for last attack. I lost 45fps
Quote Originally Posted by Snow Queen View Post
I remember when i created him, i made a loop for last attack. I lost 45fps
Hey, don't forget about a blind spot that archmage has in prod.
Quote Originally Posted by Snow Queen View Post
I remember when i created him, i made a loop for last attack. I lost 45fps
Wtf????? This is not your server this is nilly's realm..
Quote Originally Posted by lkdjnfoskjednfblksjdfn View Post
Wtf????? This is not your server this is nilly's realm..
but he making behaviors for nilly
Quote Originally Posted by lkdjnfoskjednfblksjdfn View Post
Wtf????? This is not your server this is nilly's realm..
really its too laggy for me :c
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?