Twilight Assassins *Clan*

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Twilight Assassins *Clan*
Hello there. This is xX19Arch96Xx.
My in-game user names are
Kanadawan (Leader of the Clan)
ExArch96 (Admin, but more active)

WE ARE OFFICIALLY RECRUITING!!!!!!!!!!!!
*******************************
This is a clan, we are currently level 1, BUT!
We are 5-0-1 <---Meaning 5 wins, 0 Draws, 1 Loss.
You can be a hacker, and you can be legit.
Your K/D/R **Kill/Death Ratio** must be 1.40 or higher.
No VIP hacks, I do not want this clan banned, anyone using a simple wall-hack or no-recoil and still good at the game is allowed to join, either apply saying your from MPGH. What your Kill/Death Ratio is and you must be higher than Recruit rank.


------ExArchOut
Can i Join? Name is Soldierpwns but my k/d rate is .53. I am working to get it up because i never hacked. It used to be .44 but i got it up without hacking. May i join if i can get it up?
Hmm, I will join after I get approved or disapproved from WestCoastKillers, anyways.. Im xXSaleenS7Xx
yeah sounds like a pretty decent clan
I would love to join! As soon as a response from another clan (**************) is done. Although I may have to work on my K.D.R a little bit, lol! it only like .80 or something!

Happy Hacking!
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?