WTSApple MacBook Pro Service. Doing All Macbook Pros 13'' 14'' 15''

Posts 1–15 of 199 · Page 1 of 14
Apple MacBook Pro Service. Doing All Macbook Pros 13'' 14'' 15''
Both Kongou. and bioecho have been banned due to pending refunds.
Quote Originally Posted by Kongou. View Post
Opening up this MacBook Pro service because welp we need the money and who doesn't want a macbook pro right? Right now we're taking $50 Pre-orders to cover for the cost of the method. And let me get something straight before someone says "Just do Apple Refund". I don't give a flying fuck if someones offering an Apple refund service for %15 because SE'ing these MacBook Pro's requires ALOT of work.


Prices:
MacBook Pro 13'': $350 USD
MacBook Pro 14'': $540 USD
MacBook Pro 15'': $600 USD
These prices can vary depending on the upgrades you want on the MacBook pro.

TOS:

1. Refunds aren't given unless I or Bioche personally tell you.
2. Drop/reship isn't needed but can be used if you want
3. We take a $50 payment before the service starts and you PAY the rest upon CONFIRMATION if you pre-order.
Everyone else pays the full amount after the pre-orders.
4. Updates will be given as soon as they are available. This isn't a fast SE service where you get your MacBook within 2-3 days after payment. Please be patient as this service on top of requiring an investment also takes a lot of time.
5. If you aren't prepared to wait a few weeks then don't buy the service. The last thing I want is a kid asking for a refund 3 days in because he/she is too impatient.


Our Skypes: Mine -> ******deathaddict001 Bioches-> bioecho12
We aren't on skype 24/7 but we will always do our best to get back to you within 12/24 hours.
Confirmed I am doing this to raise up funds to buy the last part of this method since the public tool I use doesn't work.
im pretty sure "14''" does not exist per apples website.
Quote Originally Posted by Metro Boomin View Post
im pretty sure "14''" does not exist per apples website.
oops I'm retarded. I forgot there isn't one lol.
Tis ok. atleast you fixed it.
These Retina models? What do you consider exactly to be weeks, 4, 6, 8?
Quote Originally Posted by dcowboys View Post
These Retina models? What do you consider exactly to be weeks, 4, 6, 8?
4 weeks./tooshort
You accept OMM that releases payment on tracking?
Quote Originally Posted by YourMama101 View Post
You accept OMM that releases payment on tracking?
oom has explictly stated, that refuse to use there paypal in transactions. Your only paying a 50$ downpayment.
Retina models and CA doable?
Quote Originally Posted by dcowboys View Post
Retina models and CA doable?
Ya bro/tooshort skype me fam
Quote Originally Posted by sweeteg View Post
Added on skype!
Didn't get your add whats your skype mate?
Quote Originally Posted by bioecho View Post
Didn't get your add whats your skype mate?
I messaged Levi. I can message you too if you'd like
Quote Originally Posted by sweeteg View Post
I messaged Levi. I can message you too if you'd like
This is really my service, I just had levi post it for me since he's tbf and bae.
Posts 1–15 of 199 · Page 1 of 14
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us