Thumbs upOutdated[5.18]League of Legends account checker

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
[5.18]League of Legends account checker
Hello guys.
This program is used to check league of legends accounts using combo list that you can make using some scrapers.
It is simple to use,and if you have any problems just reply here and don't forget to press thanks and reputation if you want me to post more stuff like this



 
Virus scan
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/c39cdb3c59a99325261770ffcd821cfb78d67159a33ef4a59b 71e3fa59677833/analysis/1442689053/
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/1s1pwc3aoj

LoL account checker_mpgh.net.rar572 KB · 2,369 downloads 1/55 malicious
/Approved. Please add pictures.
Could you do a tutorial? This account checker is very different to the last one I used.... skype:livejamewoodman
Quote Originally Posted by BigSmola View Post
Could you do a tutorial? This account checker is very different to the last one I used.... skype:livejamewoodman
If I ever decide to make a tutorial I will make it and upload it on youtube for everyone,all tho this is pretty simple.
Could u help me? I have 1 problem. When i try to turn on program and what? Didn't happed ;/
Very nice thanks

EDIT: doesnt work for me. I have some accs that are working and checker wont list them as working.

EDIT2: seems like the client version in settings is wrong.
it is set to "ClientVersion": "5.13.15_07_07_21_19". It should be set to ClientVersion": "5.18.15_09_11_15_47"
Quote Originally Posted by moja.jst View Post
Very nice thanks

EDIT: doesnt work for me. I have some accs that are working and checker wont list them as working.

EDIT2: seems like the client version in settings is wrong.
it is set to "ClientVersion": "5.13.15_07_07_21_19". It should be set to ClientVersion": "5.18.15_09_11_15_47"
nope,it is not wrong,it is your fault mate.
When it asks you do you want to update you need to press no/cancel,I forgot to mantion that
every account: unable to get auth code? help any1 ?
This looks good, and useful :P
Thanks for sharing!
why it says wrong client version and doesnt show info of the acc
thanks for sharing
didn't need to work fine with me please any help for slove ?

Here a Picture in Attachments For The Problem


i use windows 7 32bit
Untitled.jpg28 KB · 74 downloads
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?