WTBAny SE Services - READ

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Any SE Services - READ
I am looking to trade a new method to get over $1,000 Apple Gift Cards for some SE services. IF you have any service you can offer, THAT IS A REASONABLY SERVICE (Not giving you this method for you to SE some gatorade or some cheap ass shit) please post below, private message me, or hit me up on skype. I am willing to give method first to users I deem trusted, but most likely we will use a Middle Man or something so I am guranteed my product and you are guranteed the method.



skype is variation.astro
bumperino to the toperino
Quote Originally Posted by Exiige View Post
bumperino to the toperino
Where's that Escalade Method at?
Quote Originally Posted by Fujiyama View Post
Where's that Escalade Method at?
LOL .
Quote Originally Posted by Exiige View Post
I am looking to trade a new method to get over $1,000 Apple Gift Cards for some SE services. IF you have any service you can offer, THAT IS A REASONABLY SERVICE (Not giving you this method for you to SE some gatorade or some cheap ass shit) please post below, private message me, or hit me up on skype. I am willing to give method first to users I deem trusted, but most likely we will use a Middle Man or something so I am guranteed my product and you are guranteed the method.



skype is variation.astro
I swear this fuckboy always comes out with some good ass shit. then no proof and goes back away.
Quote Originally Posted by Fujiyama View Post
Where's that Escalade Method at?
In a pdf on my computer, go back to doing refunds.
Quote Originally Posted by bioecho View Post
I swear this fuckboy always comes out with some good ass shit. then no proof and goes back away.
Lol, I provide proof to who ever asks of it, THAT IS SERIOUSLY INTERESTED IN BUYING. I'm just not giving someone the product for free and wasting my time giving them an expensive product for free just because they are "staff". If you don't think I'm legit than don't talk to me lol.
Quote Originally Posted by Exiige View Post
In a pdf on my computer, go back to doing refunds.

Lol, I provide proof to who ever asks of it, THAT IS SERIOUSLY INTERESTED IN BUYING. I'm just not giving someone the product for free and wasting my time giving them an expensive product for free just because they are "staff". If you don't think I'm legit than don't talk to me lol.
Sell the Escalade, you're rich
Quote Originally Posted by Exiige View Post
In a pdf on my computer, go back to doing refunds.

Lol, I provide proof to who ever asks of it, THAT IS SERIOUSLY INTERESTED IN BUYING. I'm just not giving someone the product for free and wasting my time giving them an expensive product for free just because they are "staff". If you don't think I'm legit than don't talk to me lol.
I'm not saying that. Just saying you do it alot.
Quote Originally Posted by bioecho View Post
I'm not saying that. Just saying you do it alot.
I'm sorry I only do it because no one is ever truly interested or they are scammers or I get tired of waiting and just leave.
No vouch copies. Legit as a shady Chinese seller selling "brand new in box" products
Quote Originally Posted by WGARgargargarh View Post
No vouch copies. Legit as a shady Chinese seller selling "brand new in box" products
What the fuck do you need a vouch copy for when there is a staff middleman? Use your head before trashing my thread plz thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by Exiige View Post
What the fuck do you need a vouch copy for when there is a staff middleman? Use your head before trashing my thread plz thanks.
Very valid point. As long as a middleman is used and the user provides a method that effectively gets you what he said guaranteed, there is no problem.

However, we've had alot of people around just like you
Quote Originally Posted by WGARgargargarh View Post
No vouch copies. Legit as a shady Chinese seller selling "brand new in box" products
Would you give out a free vouch copy for a method of that value? I doubt it. Just sayin. His choice if he wants to give away copies or not.
I am interested, but without more details/proof, it is useless
Quote Originally Posted by akim14 View Post
I am interested, but without more details/proof, it is useless
Then hit me up and ask for more details?
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?