ArrowDetectedMAX'S PUBLIC HACK CS:GO V1.0.2

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
MAX'S PUBLIC HACK CS:GO V1.0.2
MAX'S PUBLIC CS:GO HACK v.1.0.2
CHANGELOG:
-finally removed Advertisements
-added a empty Readme.txt file (will be updated next Update)


VIRUSSCANS:
Virustotal: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/b...4398/analysis/
Jotti: https://virusscan.jotti.org/de-DE/fi...job/bpbk6b9p94

Just download and install on desktop!
What you need:
-
Microsoft Redistruable 2013/2015
- If it still doesnt work:
- install Visual Studio 2015(Community Edition (free)) with C++ Extension

HOW TO INSTALL: STEP 1: Extract to desktop
STEP 2: Open CS:GO
STEP 3: Open Hack and have fun

FEATURES:
ESP,TEAMESP,NOFLASH,RADARESP

SCREENSHOT: http://www.pic-upload.de/view-284284...gyolo.png.html


PLEASE KEEP ALL FILES TOGETHER IN ONE FOLDER!!!

Special thanks to:
My C++ Teacher: Mehmet !!!
Public Hack v.1.0.2_mpgh.net_mpgh.net.rar6.0 MB · 194 downloads 1/56 malicious
You have to use the link function in the post creation tools. It is a picture of the globe and links for "Hyperlink".
Quote Originally Posted by GamerTurtle View Post
You have to use the link function in the post creation tools. It is a picture of the globe and links for "Hyperlink".
I tried but it says: Error you cant post links!
. @Qukaez
Need actual scan and image links.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
. @Qukaez
Need actual scan and image links.
I cant post any links ..... noteven with the web icon
Quote Originally Posted by Qukaez View Post
I cant post any links ..... noteven with the web icon
Just post spaces in the domain name, also when shortening the link it doesn't even work.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


Just post spaces in the domain name, also when shortening the link it doesn't even work.
Ok like this?
Instead of having the .dll files there I did it the correct way and added the installer package for Visual studio 2012 (Only Redistributable), much more safer and reliable.

Approved
There is an article on how to build a website the I cheat?
Quote Originally Posted by Pro100tak View Post
There is an article on how to build a website the I cheat?
What do you mean I dont get you?
question how long can I use this before it being Detected?
Quote Originally Posted by D3adKnight View Post
question how long can I use this before it being Detected?
hmm probably 1 more hour i will release new version in the next few hours!
niek hax xd
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?