WTBAmazon replacement

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Amazon replacement
Hi I have an account that has an order from December 2014
Is there anyone that can get a replacement sent to me?
Please help asap
Skype: maxcrz0
Quote Originally Posted by MaximusM View Post
Hi I have an account that has an order from December 2014
Is there anyone that can get a replacement sent to me?
Please help asap
Skype: maxcrz0
msged u on skype
He was unsuccessful, Is there anyone that's able to do this?
How much is it? How big is the product?
Quote Originally Posted by /sp\ View Post
How much is it? How big is the product?
Originally $1455
It was paid $1100
Quote Originally Posted by MaximusM View Post
Originally $1455
It was paid $1100
How big is it?
Quote Originally Posted by /sp\ View Post
How big is it?
It's a tablet
Quote Originally Posted by MaximusM View Post
It's a tablet
If you would like to attempt this yourself,hmu on skype. I've got an ebook for this
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?