CSGO INJECTOR V1.0 [Simple and Easy]

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
CSGO INJECTOR V1.0 [Simple and Easy]


Hello friends ..
Injector this version is very simple and is ONLY CSGO.
So many functions were removed compared to the Injector released before this!

I hope you enjoy and that help you guys in the game!
Hugs ..










INJECTOR - Final Version to CSGO INJECTOR

Process list: Removed
Option of selecting game: Removed
Process bar: Removed
Process Status: Removed

Updated translation: Way to select the language and translation itself!

Topic Final Version : LORD INJECTOR - Final Version





It's simple !

Select the hack (.dll)
Select the form of injection (Automatic / Manual)
(Depending on your developer hack it already will tell you which way you should use)
Open the game
Good game





JottiScan
VirusTotal





Special thanks to @ludgerogabriel for helping me!
@4nuoFZf9aE for helping me in spreading!
@Onelordofpain (ME!)
GLHF.

You helped ?! Thank not cost anything
CSGO INJECTOR_mpgh.net.rar634 KB · 9,239 downloads 28/57 malicious
Looks good.
//Approved
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
Looks good.
//Approved
Thank you bro.
It looks a good injector. I'm going to keep to Extreme Injector v3.6.1 it has many features. I may or may not be working on an injector <3
It's not like we have enough basic injectors.
Quote Originally Posted by DadDelta View Post
It's not like we have enough basic injectors.
I could create a Injector with over 30 functions and so you would use the present in this injector! So what is the need? The safety of this for any other and the same!
Would you like at that? Pre-Designed :P
Nice job!!
Quote Originally Posted by ObsessedHacker View Post
Would you like at that? Pre-Designed :P
Nice job!!
Would you like at that? I did not understand sorry !
Quote Originally Posted by Onelordofpain View Post
Would you like at that? I did not understand sorry !
Look*
Xd
Sorry
Quote Originally Posted by ObsessedHacker View Post

Look*
Xd
Sorry
Still, what you mean by this question? ? "would you look at that?"
Quote Originally Posted by Onelordofpain View Post
Still, what you mean by this question? ? "would you look at that?"
Don't you know that sentence? From YouTube?
"Would you look at that?"
Never Mind.
Quote Originally Posted by ObsessedHacker View Post

Don't you know that sentence? From YouTube?
"Would you look at that?"
Never Mind.
I do not speak English ;((
I use translator, he changes the words and the meaning of the phrase! LMFAO
Excuse !
hey sort of new to this, where i need to select the .dll file, (hack) where do i find it, i have extracted the application and run it, i just cant find a .dll file which appears to be the right one.
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?