HelpAbout coding an aimlock

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
About coding an aimlock
Aye, I am planning to code a private aimlock cheat but I am starting from zero though I have a lot of motvation and the will to learn the languages.
So I was wondering what kind of languages I need to know to make a small aimlock chat for a private use. In addition, if I make aimlock cheat for my self, will it keep be undetected as long as it keeps to be private?
If you're just starting with cheats, you should probably learn a programming language. Then start practicing with something easier like a triggerbot or bhop. There are plenty of sources you can look at. After you realized how everything works you should be able to do an aimlock on your own.
discipline is more important than motivation
Quote Originally Posted by Block4o View Post
If you're just starting with cheats, you should probably learn a programming language. Then start practicing with something easier like a triggerbot or bhop. There are plenty of sources you can look at. After you realized how everything works you should be able to do an aimlock on your own.
Quote Originally Posted by HitByParkedCar View Post
discipline is more important than motivation
I do understand it, so I don't mind to start with a triggerbot but can anyone answer my last question in the thread?
In addition, I do realize but for example if I want to make a private cheat like triggerbot or bhop how can I start, where should I start from?
I am currently little bit learning in school C# and HTML but not something serious. What kind of languages to build cheats like triggerbot and what softwares to use. Anywhere to start from?
Quote Originally Posted by xisk View Post
I do understand it, so I don't mind to start with a triggerbot but can anyone answer my last question in the thread?
In addition, I do realize but for example if I want to make a private cheat like triggerbot or bhop how can I start, where should I start from?
I am currently little bit learning in school C# and HTML but not something serious. What kind of languages to build cheats like triggerbot and what softwares to use. Anywhere to start from?
C++ is probably the easiest for beginners making haxxors. First thing you must choose/understand is the difference between WPM (WriteProcessMemory) and stimulating keyboard/mouse movements.

E.G
WPM
if player is touching ground, and spacebar is being pressed, write 1 to jump in cs:go.

KEYBOARD SIMULATION
if player is touching ground, and spacebar is being pressed, send a spacebar to cs:go

WPM is more reliable and faster(should be fine if u keep it private)

This is basically code for a simple bunnyhop hack
Quote Originally Posted by HitByParkedCar View Post
C++ is probably the easiest for beginners making haxxors. First thing you must choose/understand is the difference between WPM (WriteProcessMemory) and stimulating keyboard/mouse movements.

E.G
WPM
if player is touching ground, and spacebar is being pressed, write 1 to jump in cs:go.

KEYBOARD SIMULATION
if player is touching ground, and spacebar is being pressed, send a spacebar to cs:go

WPM is more risky but more reliable and faster(should be fine if u keep it private)

This is basically code for a simple bunnyhop hack
Is there anyway to get your skype? To ask a few single questions. By the way, I tried to look for C++ and C# visual cracked downloads, do you got some?
1. csgo.king1

2. yes download visual studio community 2015
Quote Originally Posted by HitByParkedCar View Post
WPM is more risky but more reliable and faster(should be fine if u keep it private)
It's in no way riskier than mouse_event / keybd_event if you already got an open handle to csgo.

And since you are in both cases reading memory off of csgo (if the player is on the ground), you already have an open handle to csgo.
Just curious to know more about the cs:go hacks, to understand how it works.
For example this one: youtube.com/watch?t=1066&v=JPlAqPb4izs
After writing the code in the software and converting it to .exe how do I activate it?
Then after I activate it, it won't be undetected? Because he said it automatically updates offsets, so I was wondering according to what he says I can use it simple wallhack and not get caught by valve?
It's in no way riskier than mouse_event / keybd_event if you already got an open handle to csgo.

And since you are in both cases reading memory off of csgo (if the player is on the ground), you already have an open handle to csgo.
thanks fixed

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xisk View Post
Just curious to know more about the cs:go hacks, to understand how it works.
For example this one: youtube.com/watch?t=1066&v=JPlAqPb4izs
After writing the code in the software and converting it to .exe how do I activate it?
Then after I activate it, it won't be undetected? Because he said it automatically updates offsets, so I was wondering according to what he says I can use it simple wallhack and not get caught by valve?
Please don't copy code off youtube, they generally have no idea + 10,000 people are already potentially using that code

By making your own from scratch, you can come up with new, faster ways of doing things and will be undetectable by Valve.
VAC works by signature scanning (or I am told) so the less people using the same code = less chance you will be detected.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?