WTS~Raple's RotMG Item Shop~ (highly vouched, staff member, trusted)

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
~Raple's RotMG Item Shop~ (highly vouched, staff member, trusted)
Price are negotiable. If you buy in bulk, I will give you good deals.

I accept PayPal, Steam, CSGO skins, and Runescape gold.


energy is cool

Note: Let me know if you want to see anything new in here.

rapledamnsyrup is my Skype, PLEASE confirm on MPGH before trading. I have a lot of impostors. Picture is same as MPGH.

I am also an ex-Middleman. My trade vouches can be found here: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=454992 (My vouches start at post #1270)

Deal: Buy 16 or more items, get the whole thing 25% off!
Deal: Find another seller with at least 20 verified vouches and sales, and I will price match!


UBHPs - 0.50$

Bashing Bride - $1.00
Huntsman - $0.75 (SPECIAL HALLOWEEN DEAL)

Summer Set (No Ring) - $4.50
Summer Piece (Any, No Ring) - $1.50

Etherite - $1.00
Ghost Mantle - 0.50$ (Limited Supply)
Ghost Cloak - 0.50$ (Limited Supply)

Pixie - $1.00
Fairy - $1.00

Geb Robe - $1.00
Geb Scepter - 0.50$ (Limited Supply)
Geb Book - 0.50$

Twilight Robe - $1.00
ST Spell - $1.50

Various Tops - 0.25-0.50$ (Limited Supply)



 
ToS
  • You go first, no exceptions. Middlemen are optional.
  • No refunds. It you try to refund from me, I will see to it that you are permanently banned and/or blacklisted.




New Deal: Get 1 free random item with every purchase of 5$ or more.

Possible Items from Best (top) to worst (bottom):

ST Spell
Summer Set Piece
Bashing/Huntsman Skin
Geb Robe
Etherite
Pixie/Fairy
Twilight Robe/Staff
Geb Book
UBHP


Limit 1 per day per customer.
Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post
Price are negotiable. If you buy in bulk, I will give you good deals.

If you would like to pay with RS3 Gold/Items, let me know.


UBHPs - 0.50$

Ghost Rogue Set (Full) - $2.00
Etherite - $1.00
Ghost Mantle - 0.50$
Ghost Cloak - 0.50$

Pixie - $1.00
Fairy - $1.00

Life - 0.10$ (Limited Supply)

Geb Set (Full) - $2.00
Geb Robe - $1.00
Geb Scepter - 0.50$
Geb Book - 0.50$

Various Tops - 0.25-0.50$

Yes, if you buy the 2$ set you get the ring for free basically.



 
ToS
  • You go first, no exceptions. Middlemen are optional.
  • No refunds. It you try to refund from me, I will see to it that you are permanently banned and/or blacklisted.
  • Paypal/RS3 GP ONLY. Don't contact me with other payment methods (ABSOLUTELY NOT BTC).

Skype/ contact info?
interested in this, may have to msg you
Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
interested in this, may have to msg you
sure, what's your skype?
Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post


sure, what's your skype?
ill add you when i'm ready to buy if thats ok?
+1 Vouch, Bought 30 Ubhps Fast,Easy ........... Jk Scammed Me and got away with it Because Minnion Power
Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post


UT Spell
Summer Set Piece
Bashing/Huntsman Skin
Geb Robe
Etherite
Pixie/Fairy
Twilight Robe/Staff
Geb Book
UBHP


Limit 1 per day per customer.
Sorry for being a gr4mr naz1...
But I think there's a typo
you missed the 'impostor' bit^^
Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
you missed the 'impostor' bit^^
"PLEASE confirm on MPGH before trading. I have a lot of impostors. Picture is same as MPGH."

???
Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post


"PLEASE confirm on MPGH before trading. I have a lot of impostors. Picture is same as MPGH."

???
I think he's also trying to be a gr4mr naz1 like me.
But I think "impostor" is spelled correctly...
i was talking to billy741 @Raple
my bad xd
vouch, but op is a ******. :/
Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
vouch, but op is a ******. :/
wow r8 8/8 m8 gr8 post now I h8 raple cuz hes a
Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
******.
It'd be great if you could do keys.
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?