HelpHow-To Thread-Editing

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
How-To Thread-Editing
Hi!

Currently im making a comprehensive guide for one of the games here and i was wondering: Id like to put links for file download INTO my text and not all those files on the bottom of the post. Also i would like to put pictures which i uploaded INTO the post and not on the bottom. This way my guide will be user-friendlier. If there is such an option, i would be really glad if someone could explain it to me. On my part i've tried "insert Line" function in the attachment's manager, but it didn't do anything. Thank you in advance!
Am i allowed to Bump this Thread? When yes, id like to ask something.

When i upload files (pictures/dmbot-files) to the file-manager. Is it possible to get direct-links for download or view(for pictures) and put them direct into the post? So other users can see my pictures IN the text. Is it possible?
I really do not feel good bumping this thread, but i do need help. Anyone? Guys and girls, please? I think it should be possible to put download links and pictures INTO the text. Anyone? @Black @Jim Morrison Please, help?
Quote Originally Posted by TheSuperD View Post
I really do not feel good bumping this thread, but i do need help. Anyone? Guys and girls, please? I think it should be possible to put download links and pictures INTO the text. Anyone? @Black @Jim Morrison Please, help?
Oh my, I don't know how I missed this

Simply upload the picture you'd like to imgur.com and paste the link inbetween the image tags so that it appears like this:
Thank you very much for your answer! Isn't there a possibility to upload an image to MPGH so it stays here like forever? I think that imgur deletes it's images after some time, no?
Quote Originally Posted by TheSuperD View Post
Thank you very much for your answer! Isn't there a possibility to upload an image to MPGH so it stays here like forever? I think that imgur deletes it's images after some time, no?
As far as I know, they don't
Thank you! I really appreciate your answer!

Is there a possibility to add download-links for the file i uploaded into the text? "Insert Line"-Function from the Upload-Manager didn't work properly for me (maybe im doing it wrong..). Maybe files have to be approved before BB-Code let them appear in my text?
Quote Originally Posted by TheSuperD View Post
d like to put links for file download INTO my text and not all those files on the bottom of the post


http://www.mpgh.net/forum/rules.php

- No outside links or links to downloads/attachments, use the upload system instead. (Permanent Ban)

no way around that bud
This is what i mean. I upload the file to MPGH and afterwards i want to have the link to this file in my text.

The reason is: I am working on a very long guide right now and when i post this guide people will have to scroll down to the end of the post in order to get the files they need for certain steps (like bots for AQW).
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us