SolvedHow do I edit a thread?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
How do I edit a thread?
I made a thread a while back offering services, how do I consistently edit this thread? I want to update prices(since we do promo) and update the vouches section.

here is a link to the post:

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=783443

Edit: I can edit this thread, just not that one. The only differences are its older and it got closed at one point then re-opened. Any help staff?

Thanks,

Silentrath
@ @Silentrath
There is a 24 hours limit to edit
After the 24 hours, you cannot edit your thread/post

You can just ask a Moderator to edit the thread for you
PM me what you want edited and I will do it for you.
Pm'd you the changes
Symmetrical edited your thread... So I'm guessing he did the changes you wanted.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us