Thumbs upBest Hack Protector(s) + Tutorial

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
Best Hack Protector(s) + Tutorial
Hey guys,

I did some research on which would be the best!
The .exe is clockwork's tiny hacks #12b (outdated).

Drop a 'thanks' if this helped you in anyway!

Enigma VS Unprotected: + 99,94% difference


Themida VS Unprotected: +99,95% difference


VMProtect VS Unprotected: +97,76% difference


Conclusion: Themida on the 1st, Enigma on the 2nd place and VMProtect on the 3th place, and Hashchangers are Useless.

Get Enigma here: http://www.enigmaprotector.com/en/downloads.html (Download the 32bit version)
Get VMProtect here: http://vmpsoft.com/products/vmprotect/
Get Themida here: http://www.oreans.com/downloads.php

The Best: Themida
Most user friendly: Enigma
The Fastest: VMProtect

Tutorial on how to use these:

p.s: This is a repost from a few months ago (original author: me)
because people kept asking wich one to use and how.
Best ever, used this since csgo beta never vac 100% profit.
Great post you have here. Do you know where you can find cracked versions of Themida, Enigma, and VMProtect?
OMG nice thanks a lot....
Well damn, I was just about to ask about this... Thanks
They are only unique on disk. Once it's loaded in memory VAC won't give a shit if it's 99.5% unique lmfao
When I use enigma it gives me a wierd #NET error when I protect .exes
What about USB method? Is it true that it works?
Quote Originally Posted by styl123123 View Post
What about USB method? Is it true that it works?
No, it actually causes extra VAC errors.
Quote Originally Posted by 481k View Post
No, it actually causes extra VAC errors.
I haven't gotten any error for a while, i found a way around it .
Can you use all of them at once on the same exe file?
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?