[Release] VVV personal hack last time!

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
[Release] VVV personal hack last time!
This is the last time i will release the hack. srry hotkeys still not work and unlimited ammo doesnt work anymore cause the adress changes everytime when you start warrock.

Still it's undetected and contains:

unlimited stamina
Crosshair
Zoom in (x) and Zoom out (z)
100% Acc
Fifth Slot
Instant spawn
Winchester
Flashbang
Swim

That was it enough people leeched this happy hacking!
If you really want the hacks (and i your not a stupid leecher) PM me and i might give it to you.
what the 100%acc do???
nice trainer but whats 100% account?
no spread/no recoil. but 100% acc(uracy) was shorter
Quote Originally Posted by Elliwood View Post
no spread/no recoil. but 100% acc(uracy) was shorter
Well tht proves im dumb lol

btw i'm learning VB6 i can make a stamina trainer easy but when i add more hacks in it fuxes up can u help?
ok ty nice trainer
yes i can give you a little help. not very much though because i'm not that good myself. my Xfire is Opperkip
The one thing I still want to add to it is OPK but i don't know how i can find that adress. and if someone could help me with superjump it would be nice to. I got the adress but i dont know what i should change it to.
Nice, works fine for me
Nice
Very Kewl Job, Keep Up Thegood Work
Looks nice I will have a look shortly. I might hit you up on Xfire also. I need some help with VB6.

~TriX~
thx for all nice comments people
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us