CoolDetectedSimple Chams

Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3
Simple Chams

I feel bad that my self-made menu is crashing peoples games, I'm fairly new to making my own stuff, so I made a new hook that only has the very basics and has Chams Red/Blue

This will reduce lag and issues with injection and fix ANY crashing.




No hotkeys, it automatically turns on..
No menu or anything like that.
The only thing I'm using endscene for is to generate my textures.

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/6...is/1446409434/ⓘ
https://www.metascan-online.com/#!/r...59a9/extractedⓘ


Justchams_mpgh.net.rar8 KB · 2,448 downloads 1/55 malicious
waw nice work, I hope that will approved soon ^-^
I really appreciate the effort man! Thanks! This would be perfect if it had wallhack though.
Quote Originally Posted by dolf10 View Post
I really appreciate the effort man! Thanks! This would be perfect if it had wallhack though.
You want one with no colors?
Why?
Quote Originally Posted by LeHaxzor View Post
You want one with no colors?
Why?
Chams is just the color and wallhack enables you to see the enemies trough the walls right? Or can you see the enemies trough the walls with just chams too?
Nice job bro

- - - Updated - - -

+ rep for ur awesome job.
looks great
cant wait to use it
thanks for sharing
Nice thanks for the hax dude im rekting everyone
Quote Originally Posted by sarsukatel View Post
@Color
@Jim Morrison

Plz approve the hack man its almost 20hr since its here
man u need to wait cuz they have a life, so as soon as they analyze the files they will approve it... u're from 2011 on this forum and you don't know how the approval method works? go troll anywhere but not here...

sorry for my english...
Quote Originally Posted by Lonely.chtr View Post
man u need to wait cuz they have a life, so as soon as they analyze the files they will approve it... u're from 2011 on this forum and you don't know how the approval method works? go troll anywhere but not here...

sorry for my english...
man 1st i'm not trolling 2nd it's 20hr + almost from when he upload 3rd he upload 3 files before also which not approved even after 2days 4th I know how the approval method works don't think urself too much over smart.

Edit : and i notice there name(mod/admins) so they can notice it if they haven't yet
Posting external links is why peoples shit gets deleted and I'm not dealing with it, so you'll have to wait for Jayden guys, sorry.
He's good at what he does, I'm sure he's got a woman and a job and school and parents to deal with etc just like the rest of us.
Quote Originally Posted by dolf10 View Post
Chams is just the color and wallhack enables you to see the enemies trough the walls right? Or can you see the enemies trough the walls with just chams too?
You can see them through the walls with chams.
Chams is one color behind walls, one color in front.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lonely.chtr View Post
you can notice them with a phrase like: hey, take a look here (mod/admin)...
asking for approval makes it longer to approve, and no, i'm not thinking myself over smart, i just know the rules
Whatever, patience is a virtue.
You guys can always just download my final version, turn on the simple chams and turn off the menu and play..

If you leave the menu alone it works just fine.

- - - Updated - - -

The file is approved, get after guys.
nice one but this one also crash but only sometime after 2-3 match
works in brazilian server?
Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us