HelpLung Capacity

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Lung Capacity
Can someone tell me if you can max lung capacity if you use godmode + stay underwater for a while? I've tried staying underwater, but after a minute or so, my air meter disappears and it doesn't seem like my stats are going up. Does your air meter have to be in use for you to increase this stat?
Quote Originally Posted by 7Force View Post
Can someone tell me if you can max lung capacity if you use godmode + stay underwater for a while? I've tried staying underwater, but after a minute or so, my air meter disappears and it doesn't seem like my stats are going up. Does your air meter have to be in use for you to increase this stat?
Yes I thinking so R* made a patch some time ago to make all player skills harder to increase
Does work though..
Quote Originally Posted by Inuyasha22 View Post
Does work though..
So even after the lung meter disappears, you still get stat increase by staying underwater?
Quote Originally Posted by 7Force View Post
So even after the lung meter disappears, you still get stat increase by staying underwater?
Yeah. Last time I tried They might have patched it by now tho, so no guarantee it still works.
use fast swim to raise your lung capacity
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us