WTSSteam Account

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Steam Account



This is a unused account of mine.

It has Level 10 on Steam and 3 years of service.

If you would like to purchase PM with skype username and I will add you.

THIS DOES NOT HAVE CS:GO

Need the money right now I am selling this for $20.
Quote Originally Posted by haxenabled View Post
Need the money right now I am selling this for $20.
Would you be interested in trading accounts? Mine has a lot of games on it, including CS:GO, but has a VAC ban on DayZ. I am mainly looking into your account because it has the DayZ.
Quote Originally Posted by CadeBackflip View Post
Would you be interested in trading accounts? Mine has a lot of games on it, including CS:GO, but has a VAC ban on DayZ. I am mainly looking into your account because it has the DayZ.
No sorry.

//tooshort.
not worth 20 ill offer 5
Bump

Selling for $15
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?