Naruto being continued
Naruto being continued
naruto for life
It's really not.
Not when you take a series that has been running for 10+ years and then go "oh it's about their children now, but their children are just the tropes combined".
Listen, I understand if you like naruto but you have to realize how shitty of a design this new series is.
Not when you take a series that has been running for 10+ years and then go "oh it's about their children now, but their children are just the tropes combined".
Listen, I understand if you like naruto but you have to realize how shitty of a design this new series is.
stopped watching the anime some time ago, is it finished yet/worth watching?
The parts that were canon were
-Poorly animated
-Skipped a lot of important details
-Weren't actually canon
Notice the last part. Even if they made the detail the same, its not the same. I don't wanna side-track with this because it'll just be me derailing a thread(again) but yeah, people think Kaneki joining Anteiku was canon. But then again, after reading these current chapters...
-Poorly animated
-Skipped a lot of important details
-Weren't actually canon
Notice the last part. Even if they made the detail the same, its not the same. I don't wanna side-track with this because it'll just be me derailing a thread(again) but yeah, people think Kaneki joining Anteiku was canon. But then again, after reading these current chapters...

tu.be/IcISHfm1gdc