OutdatedCustomCheaterCheatz's Leaked FeqMenu

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
CustomCheaterCheatz's Leaked FeqMenu
This is CCC's FeqMenuV1. Its probs infishit detected and might give you the skid syndrome, but oh well.
Ahh, high levels of terrible scripting is in these files, do beware.

The "fixed" version is just the same script without generic expressions and comments (//)
Regular is just... copy/pasta.


Have fun hacking with a (most likely) detected script.
ccc.sqf.fixed.txt115 KB · 1,084 downloads Clean
ccc.sqf.txt116 KB · 353 downloads Clean
I know where you got this bro I'm changing the variables now, BTW LoneWolf5, it's not detected. I know the guy who leaked it xD
Im a noob I know. How do you get this to work? I have my Own private server not worried about being banned AND be IS off. I mostly just want ESP ..
Quote Originally Posted by xsxnosxsx View Post
Im a noob I know. How do you get this to work? I have my Own private server not worried about being banned AND be IS off. I mostly just want ESP ..
Why would someone hack on their own server?
Quote Originally Posted by LoneWolf5 View Post
i dont have any injector so i cant use it.. but i would try it.. will it work on asylum servers?
Whats your skype
Quote Originally Posted by RigsMan View Post
Whats your skype
itorrentgamer

name might should show up as Gabriel Jovellar
Quote Originally Posted by xsxnosxsx View Post
itorrentgamer

name might should show up as Gabriel Jovellar
I'm just wondering, since if been looking around for injectors, do u know any good ones, if needed i would pay for it!
I dont know how to inject the script.. sorry, I'm a noob
hey RigsMan plz contact me at chayse.ouellette on Skype or plz let me know what your skype is i have a couple questions
thx allot have a good day
It's just for the fun of it, me and my buddies play escape. I have debugging up, i've pasted some scripts in there but they don't seem to be taking. Why you ask? Why not. lol It's my server, I pay for it. All I want is ESP for AI not even for real people.

If there is a easier way to do it, since I am the admin. I am all ears. I just figured the game wouldn't let you run crazy scripts unless it was injected. Again I am a noob when it comes to these sort of things.
Quote Originally Posted by xsxnosxsx View Post
It's just for the fun of it, me and my buddies play escape. I have debugging up, i've pasted some scripts in there but they don't seem to be taking. Why you ask? Why not. lol It's my server, I pay for it. All I want is ESP for AI not even for real people.

If there is a easier way to do it, since I am the admin. I am all ears. I just figured the game wouldn't let you run crazy scripts unless it was injected. Again I am a noob when it comes to these sort of things.
Turn on showscripterrors. Then come back and post what script errors come up.
I have been browing the arma 3 forum since past month, and i cant find a way how to run these things
The pro leaker of old detected shit strike again
How to enable menu?
Its rather suprising how much time you might have spent changing all these variab
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?