Winter 2016

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Winter 2016
The season starts in about a month, but there is always the few weeks of intermission for your backlog.
*Trailers included if available


Interested in:


-Unique art
-Different story compared to most
-Seiyu (Hochu Otsuka? Count me in)

Assassination Classroom Season Two
-Season one was entertaining
-I'm reading the manga, so there are a few fights I'm interested in


-Mystery
-Time travel
-T-they drew lips?


Dagashi Kashi

-It's fucking Dagashi
-IT'S FUCKING DAGASHI
-D A G A S H I

Durarara
-Continuation of what I've already started.


Gate; Fire Dragon

-NEET military leader
-Secretly a bad-ass
-I'm very curious how they'll handle the rape scenes




Not watching because:


Divine Gate

-"How will the MC win? Learn about his tragic past to figure out!"


Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm

-MC suddenly stops doing something
-A girl changes it
Very original.

Bubuki Buranki
-Hidden overpowered MC
-It's literally in the synopsis

Fairy Tail Zero
-Fairy Tail


-SAO levels 1-10
-Boring story premises


Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!

-Copy and paste harem start

Mahou Shoujo Nante Mouiidesukara
-"We're writing an ecchi", the anime



Three episode rule:


Dimension W

-Art and soundtrack look/sound stellar
-Story seems generic


Haruchika: Haruta to Chika wa Seishun Suru

-Bright ass colors
-Art looks detailed
-PV doesn't show much, and the synopsis leaves little to no detail

Koukaku no Pandora
-Not much for synopsis
-Possible cat ear lolis


-Interesting story
-Hit or miss with random guy meeting a powerful girl
-Art looks entertaining


Musaigen no Phantom World

-"Forming a harem", the anime
-PV had a nice song


Norn9: Norn + Nonet

-Very different story
-Time travel is always hit or miss


-From a PV view, its very CG heavy
-Game adaptations are rarely good


Some series were left out because I'm not sure what to say about them.
While I applaud the thread, you forgot http://anichart.netter, which is what shows people the series.

Anyway:

Dimenion W looks alright
Durarara! Really should have ended like 2 seasons ago. That shit is becoming cancerous.
Another Person 3 movie? What the......
Ajin looks like it's going to suffer the Sidonia problem.

A-1 pictures doing 3 series in one season? That's gotta hit the quality pretty hard.(for a studio who's already known for not being too good on quality control).
Divine Gate by pierrot? INSTANT SKIP
Madhouse wasted on some mediocre series this season...




Aaaaaaaaaaaand nothing. This season looks like the recovery one. A lot of rather small studios are putting out anime while the big ones are working on either bigger projects or finishing up current ones.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
While I applaud the thread, you forgot http://anichart.netter, which is what shows people the series.

Anyway:

Dimenion W looks alright
Durarara! Really should have ended like 2 seasons ago. That shit is becoming cancerous.
Another Person 3 movie? What the......
Ajin looks like it's going to suffer the Sidonia problem.

A-1 pictures doing 3 series in one season? That's gotta hit the quality pretty hard.(for a studio who's already known for not being too good on quality control).
Divine Gate by pierrot? INSTANT SKIP
Madhouse wasted on some mediocre series this season...




Aaaaaaaaaaaand nothing. This season looks like the recovery one. A lot of rather small studios are putting out anime while the big ones are working on either bigger projects or finishing up current ones.
The funny thing is that I knew I was forgetting something, and added the anichart link on a different forum but forgot about it here. Oh well.


Yep, this season is pretty dry. Most of what I plan on watching is probably going to end up bad or just flat out boring, and I'll end up watching more from my backlog than the actual season.



What Sidonia problem are you referencing to? I haven't actually watched it Remember that backlog problem? Yeah..
Aijin looks promising.
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
The season starts in about a month, but there is always the few weeks of intermission for your backlog.
*Trailers included if available


Interested in:


-Unique art
-Different story compared to most
-Seiyu (Hochu Otsuka? Count me in)
Hmm I'm not sure how I feel about the art style,
But other than that it seems like a nice story and I will properly end up watching it even if I don't like the artwork too much.

It reminds me of RWBY but 100x better artwork though
Yo does assassination classroom 1 also have time travel? What level of time travel we talking, childish or intense?
Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
Yo does assassination classroom 1 also have time travel? What level of time travel we talking, childish or intense?
None at all. Koro-sensei is just really fast, though. I think it was mentioned in the first episode he can go at mach-20 speed.
nothing looks that good. rip winter
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?