Hey guys, i have some fitbit accounts with orders and i don't know how to refund it. I would like to do it, add my skype : carrasso59 if you're interested.
Originally Posted by MhetaDark59
Hey guys, i have some fitbit accounts with orders and i don't know how to refund it. I would like to do it, add my skype : carrasso59 if you're interested.
are you looking to refund cracked accounts so the owner gets the money back?
or replacement of the item ..
Originally Posted by Prince
are you looking to refund cracked accounts so the owner gets the money back?
or replacement of the item ..
It's not possible to refund orders ? I cracked accounts and i don't know if it's possible.
Originally Posted by MhetaDark59
It's not possible to refund orders ? I cracked accounts and i don't know if it's possible.
If you want I can use the account to get you the item, but refund i doubt it.
Originally Posted by Xiipord
If you want I can use the account to get you the item, but refund i doubt it.
Add me on skype.
Originally Posted by MhetaDark59
Hey guys, i have some fitbit accounts with orders and i don't know how to refund it. I would like to do it, add my skype : carrasso59 if you're interested.
much easier to SE than get a replacement/ refund
Originally Posted by FitripSE
much easier to SE than get a replacement/ refund
What's the difference between SE and replacement/refund ? Sorry i'm newbie in this domain.
Originally Posted by MhetaDark59
What's the difference between SE and replacement/refund ? Sorry i'm newbie in this domain.
SE = call/chat fitbit, your product isnt working
replacement/refund = when you purchased it, it didnt arrive/ empty box/ defective /...