WTBFitbit refund service

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Fitbit refund service
Hey guys, i have some fitbit accounts with orders and i don't know how to refund it. I would like to do it, add my skype : carrasso59 if you're interested.
Quote Originally Posted by MhetaDark59 View Post
Hey guys, i have some fitbit accounts with orders and i don't know how to refund it. I would like to do it, add my skype : carrasso59 if you're interested.
are you looking to refund cracked accounts so the owner gets the money back?
or replacement of the item ..
Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post


are you looking to refund cracked accounts so the owner gets the money back?
or replacement of the item ..
It's not possible to refund orders ? I cracked accounts and i don't know if it's possible.
Quote Originally Posted by MhetaDark59 View Post
It's not possible to refund orders ? I cracked accounts and i don't know if it's possible.
If you want I can use the account to get you the item, but refund i doubt it.
Quote Originally Posted by Xiipord View Post
If you want I can use the account to get you the item, but refund i doubt it.
Add me on skype.
Quote Originally Posted by MhetaDark59 View Post
Hey guys, i have some fitbit accounts with orders and i don't know how to refund it. I would like to do it, add my skype : carrasso59 if you're interested.
much easier to SE than get a replacement/ refund
Quote Originally Posted by FitripSE View Post
much easier to SE than get a replacement/ refund
What's the difference between SE and replacement/refund ? Sorry i'm newbie in this domain.
Quote Originally Posted by MhetaDark59 View Post
What's the difference between SE and replacement/refund ? Sorry i'm newbie in this domain.
SE = call/chat fitbit, your product isnt working

replacement/refund = when you purchased it, it didnt arrive/ empty box/ defective /...
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?