Hurtworld
Hi mates i discovered this new game on steam not too loog ago.
So i decided to try to hack it since it's a assembly csharp file.
And yeah i almost succeded in duplication. Only i have a little problem.
I edited the needed string in itemInstace Class inside the .dll and all went good.
I tried it in game and it works, only it immediately restore theoriginal number.
Now i chekced for checkers (sorry for the game) but nowhere to be found.
So i begam to think that it's because it is server side.
Someone can enlighten me?
Thanks
So i decided to try to hack it since it's a assembly csharp file.
And yeah i almost succeded in duplication. Only i have a little problem.
I edited the needed string in itemInstace Class inside the .dll and all went good.
I tried it in game and it works, only it immediately restore theoriginal number.
Now i chekced for checkers (sorry for the game) but nowhere to be found.
So i begam to think that it's because it is server side.
Someone can enlighten me?
Thanks
if you can't steal from others ingame you can try something based on the old Rust cheats, since almost everything was server sided too there's some good ideas for cheats, like super jump and other things. And i'm talking about the concept, not the source code itself.
I'll tell you if i find something too. But i can't confirm if it'll work for you since i'm playing the Kortal version until i buy the game.