Hurtworld

Posts 46–52 of 52 · Page 4 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by Dj3max View Post
If anyone is able to help me after the Hurtworld update can help me get speed hatchet ect pm me please.
They've implemented EAC as of version 3.1.8, I'd be careful modifying values now.
They've also added a global ban list.
You've been warned.
I can not edit this option, help plis i.imgur.com/3A6zaRn.png
Quote Originally Posted by JpSm14 View Post
I can not edit this option, help plis i.imgur.com/3A6zaRn.png
If you are hell bent on still editing the C sharp assembly file. Open it back up to the same area, and variable, under the same public class open the small ".ctor()" section, find the operand code pertaining to what you want to edit. And than recompile.
Quote Originally Posted by cbriggs777 View Post
If you are hell bent on still editing the C sharp assembly file. Open it back up to the same area, and variable, under the same public class open the small ".ctor()" section, find the operand code pertaining to what you want to edit. And than recompile.
you seem to know what your doing
Would you want to sort of help me out?
I wanna get hacking in this game and am a total noob
My skype is my username
Quote Originally Posted by dunoman77 View Post
you seem to know what your doing
Would you want to sort of help me out?
I wanna get hacking in this game and am a total noob
My skype is my username
Don't try do this. Because in last update this was fixed.
Who can teach me for ESP. Please Pm.
Thank you.
i'm using the Cracked game and i tray every thin but not working??? why?

when i do the fast hit and rang it is not working any idea?
Posts 46–52 of 52 · Page 4 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?