Hurtworld

Posts 16–30 of 52 · Page 2 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by R3born View Post
Hey man, you can share with us?
try doing it yourself
Quote Originally Posted by Kr4ken View Post
try doing it yourself
I've just asked because idk do it by myself.
Thanks for the ignorance
I managed to disable metabolism, in really simple way.
It also appears to disable weather affects on your character (cold & heat).
It doesn't disable taking damage, but it removes the annoying "gray screen" for example when you fall from heights.

Im not allowed to post links, but you can find screen caps i took, from code and from game.

imgur /a/AhXaM
Quote Originally Posted by wate123 View Post
I managed to disable metabolism, in really simple way.
It also appears to disable weather affects on your character (cold & heat).
It doesn't disable taking damage, but it removes the annoying "gray screen" for example when you fall from heights.

Im not allowed to post links, but you can find screen caps i took, from code and from game.

imgur /a/AhXaM
What are you using to edit this?
Quote Originally Posted by Forreal View Post
I was able to get unlimited range for my spear, but not my hatchet.
Here:
http: //i.imgur.com/MnMdFI5.png (remove spaces)

Look for _goodResetTime and _badResetTime in there.
Quote Originally Posted by Logimy View Post
Hey-a! Could somebody share working ESP in PM?
It would be very appreciated.
I could share my Assembly-CSharp.dll with unlim range of spear and melee weapons, rapidfire for bow and nodelay for tools hit.

accept my friend request so that it can send you PM
Wait you actually have one sir? Can I have one as well?
Quote Originally Posted by cbriggs777 View Post
kr4ken i've uploaded the assembly file and private messaged you the link.
Hii, could u send me those aswell? ;D
You all misinterpreted that message. He wanted the stock assembly file. you derpy leeches.

it's not that hard, take some time out of your day and REALLY try. look, try and understand.
Quote Originally Posted by cbriggs777 View Post
You all misinterpreted that message. He wanted the stock assembly file. you derpy leeches.

it's not that hard, take some time out of your day and REALLY try. look, try and understand.
How to change the values in DLL? What program?
Quote Originally Posted by fannylike View Post
How to change the values in DLL? What program?

I found this thread really helpful


mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=933412
Wow the people here are verry helpful ... "just do it yourself" i hated those people in school .... Can i have your homework ? "Nah do it yourself because my vagina has like 5 kg sand in it and im on my period" ... if you made a hack for it share it or gtfo no one cares if you have a hack when you wont share it ...
Quote Originally Posted by tecsy1 View Post
Wow the people here are verry helpful ... "just do it yourself" i hated those people in school .... Can i have your homework ? "Nah do it yourself because my vagina has like 5 kg sand in it and im on my period" ... if you made a hack for it share it or gtfo no one cares if you have a hack when you wont share it ...
Pleb, most people are here to learn not to leach, if I'd worked for something etc a hack for this game I won't just give it to some random whining bitch.
I've been able to get an instakill spear.
Boosted all melee items range to 1km.
Probably can modify bulletow dmg aswell.
Currently each melee weapon hits like 10 hits per second. Pretty much instakill.
did someone know a item dupe?
Posts 16–30 of 52 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?