HelpThe normal match making

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
The normal match making
I don't understand how match making works in normals. In ranked it's relatively around the same ranked. Like golds would play mostly with golds and low plat/high silver. But when I play normal match making with my Gold 5 Partner (I'm also gold 5), we get diamonds, high plats and masters. What is going on here?
It's like ranked.. Except you have a different mmr for your normals. Some dia player could have same mmr as a bronze player in normals
That is freaking stupid. I hate playing against a full team of diamonds as a gold 5
Quote Originally Posted by Yolyol View Post
That is freaking stupid. I hate playing against a full team of diamonds as a gold 5
Yeah, well, life isn't always fair so... I'm guessing Riot Games will fix it in the future.
Waiting for riot to fix something that isn't really impacting immediate gameplay is like waiting for another ice age
What's your win/loss ratio in normals?
kek in normals i play against bronze but im plat
I feel you i'm only a silver in ranked but play with high golds in normal it helps me out with getting better though so I can't really complain.
Quote Originally Posted by Yolyol View Post
I don't understand how match making works in normals. In ranked it's relatively around the same ranked. Like golds would play mostly with golds and low plat/high silver. But when I play normal match making with my Gold 5 Partner (I'm also gold 5), we get diamonds, high plats and masters. What is going on here?
You have a high hidden MMR for normals. If you keep losing to them, you'll slowly get lower ranked players.
I think it's too late at this point to reset mmr for norms so they're just hoping it works itself out.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us