HurtWorld 3.1.8 ESP - Players, Ownership Stakes

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
HurtWorld 3.1.8 ESP - Players, Ownership Stakes
Made a Hurtworld ESP that shows player and ownership stake locations and distance from you.




Moved to the correct section for you buddy.
Don't you just love how easy Unity makes it for you to create hacks?
Well Done!
Created an account just to give kudos to you. Is this external or did you inject?
Haha lets look how long it takes to get banned when eac is implemented
Dude, if you're going to do that shit don't do it on that server, do it in Kortal's Area, fuck man. Those guys are super cool.
Stop asking for a download link of the hack. This is not a release, it's a hack discussion.
Well done,
But can't you change the color of players and ownership stakes?

Nice to see ESP here.
Anyone found where the Animals are at?

They're not under
Code:
AIEntity
, I might be doing something wrong tho.
I can only assume you look up "Tokar" "Bor" etc for the code im not sure though not too into looking into stuff like this
Quote Originally Posted by kakuke1 View Post
Anyone found where the Animals are at?

They're not under
Code:
AIEntity
, I might be doing something wrong tho.
Was this coded in Lua at all? If so add me on Steam, I'd like to talk. /id/sidewaysgamingdotnet/
Quote Originally Posted by 0xymoron3 View Post
Was this coded in Lua at all? If so add me on Steam, I'd like to talk. /id/sidewaysgamingdotnet/
This is a unity game.
Quote Originally Posted by Kr4ken View Post
This is a unity game.
Ah, read some bullshit about how there's Lua plugins for this game.
My bad.
search for _entity and check out some of the other references besides AIEntity. There's a couple of interesting methods.
Not sure if you'll find a spawn list, might need to read the bitstream as the position of the creature may come from the server.
I don't know, I'm a newb at this stuff.
EAC Released, GGWP
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?