HelpProp ESP/Player Chams

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Prop ESP/Player Chams
I have had trouble with both of these. This is why:
I need a script that has a console command to TOGGLE it. But every one I try to make fights with me and won't allow it. Anyone know how to do this or has a code that works? Thanks in Advance.

Reason: I am trying to make a Multi-Hack sortof like Lennys, but I want mine to have a HUD and be more User-Friendly. Anyway, I would like it if there was NO RADIUS FUNCTION. Meaning, a command that changes radius. I just want it to be Whole-Map.

EDIT: I also need a Fullbright one...
just make a console command that if its true then hook.add that shit else hook.remove it idk
This is the NiZ skid who made NiZScripts which is pasted from lennys lmao why are you still trying
LOL Fucking kek "This that guy I made up" k? k.
Quote Originally Posted by _Dannie_ View Post
LOL Fucking kek "This that guy I made up" k? k.


You magically changed your steam name to Dannie; lmao
mat_fullbright 22
i would help you if you posted on your main account
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?