ExclamationREAD - How to avoid bans by manual mapping!

Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
READ - How to avoid bans by manual mapping!
Some players recently reported that they got banned just for having a mod menu injected. That indicates R* is scanning loaded modules.

The best option to avoid that is by manually mapping the dlls into the game. That way not even Windows will know a dll was loaded. Of course there are ways for a game to detect that, but it doesn't seem like R* does such checks for now.

Unfortunately MSV based mods (that is almost all public mods) call GetModuleFilenameA and throw an error when beeing manually mapped. I've worked around that some time ago and included this feature in "Multi Mod", but not many people seem to know. So I decided to make a detailed howto and use Jordan's menu as an example:


Requirements

.NET Framework 4.0 (for Extreme Injector)
Visual C++ Redistributable 2015 (x64) (for Multi Mod & Jordans)
Extreme Injector
Multi Mod
Jordans Menu (or any newer version if available)

Setup

1) Download & Install the requirements

2) Start Extreme Injector

3) Click on Settings

4) Change the injection method to "Manual Map". I've also set some scrambling options, but you don't need to do so (for now). The only important thing is setting the injection method to "Manual Map". My settings look like this:



4) Click "OK" to return to the main window.

5) Add "Multi Mod" and "Jordans". Important: Multi Mod needs to be the first dll in the list!
Your main window should now look like this:


6) Click on "Settings"

7) Click on "Start in Secure Mode"

8) Start GTA

9) Click "Inject"

Additional Info

- You could still be banned by using detected features like money/RP/etc.!
- Extreme Injector saves your settings. So when you want to start the game again, you don't need to repeat all the aforementioned steps, but can start at step 6).
- This should also work for most other available MSV mods.
- I've been using manually mapped Multi Mod + Jordans myself in 1.31 and spawned cars (e.g. drove a Tampa in my garage), teleported, spawned a little bit of money, etc. I'm not banned! However, maybe I was just lucky. Use on your own risk!

@ Mods: I know this would normally belong in the Tutorials section. But to avoid further mass bans of users, I've posted it here. Sorry if that wasn't OK
Will try next time, thanks
I haven't been hit by the banwave yet but this is nifty for people who don't wanna. Too bad it's too late for some though, but I heard people are getting permabanned on their second instead of third ban, so I'll probably use this too. Thanks.
Getting this error when clicking on "Start in Secure Mode".
"An error occurred while trying to start in secure:
The process cannot access the file
'C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Temp\5fdc45ab.exe ' because it is being used by another process"
Quote Originally Posted by Bobsenas View Post
because it is being used by another process
Maybe close that process?
Want me to close a everytime random process?
Quote Originally Posted by Bobsenas View Post
Want me to close a everytime random process?
Why everytime? There is no "random". Stop using that proccess.
EDIT: Getting an alert on avast when making these settings. Why does it cause an virus alert?
Quote Originally Posted by Aurel_1 View Post
EDIT: Getting an alert on avast when making these settings. Why does it cause an virus alert?
Exclude your injector location in the "Excluded files and locations".
This might work, detecting those injected dlls was very easy but you know rockstar... They have the worst anti cheat ever.
Yeah my virus scanner is saying there's malware in it ?
My Virus software is also saying there is malwhare.
Funfact: They dont detect modules, so they dont detect a simple .dll injection either.

Rock* bans only from statistics.
For example if you got to much money, ur banned.
If your lvl is too high, ur banned.
If your K/D is too high, youre banned.
U get it?

Of course manual map is safer just in case, but u wont get any benefits from it right now.
Quote Originally Posted by erayz0r View Post
Funfact: They dont detect modules, so they dont detect a simple .dll injection either.

Rock* bans only from statistics.
For example if you got to much money, ur banned.
If your lvl is too high, ur banned.
If your K/D is too high, youre banned.
U get it?

Of course manual map is safer just in case, but u wont get any benefits from it right now.
So for R* it is ok being 700-900 level, right? I doubt they will only look statistics.
Quote Originally Posted by sn00x View Post
Some players recently reported that they got banned just for having a mod menu injected. That indicates R* is scanning loaded modules.

The best option to avoid that is by manually mapping the dlls into the game. That way not even Windows will know a dll was loaded. Of course there are ways for a game to detect that, but it doesn't seem like R* does such checks for now.

Unfortunately MSV based mods (that is almost all public mods) call GetModuleFilenameA and throw an error when beeing manually mapped. I've worked around that some time ago and included this feature in "Multi Mod", but not many people seem to know. So I decided to make a detailed howto and use Jordan's menu as an example:


Requirements

.NET Framework 4.0 (for Extreme Injector)
Visual C++ Redistributable 2015 (x64) (for Multi Mod & Jordans)
Extreme Injector
Multi Mod
Jordans Menu (or any newer version if available)

Setup

1) Download & Install the requirements

2) Start Extreme Injector

3) Click on Settings

4) Change the injection method to "Manual Map". I've also set some scrambling options, but you don't need to do so (for now). The only important thing is setting the injection method to "Manual Map". My settings look like this:



4) Click "OK" to return to the main window.

5) Add "Multi Mod" and "Jordans". Important: Multi Mod needs to be the first dll in the list!
Your main window should now look like this:


6) Click on "Settings"

7) Click on "Start in Secure Mode"

8) Start GTA

9) Click "Inject"

Additional Info

- You could still be banned by using detected features like money/RP/etc.!
- Extreme Injector saves your settings. So when you want to start the game again, you don't need to repeat all the aforementioned steps, but can start at step 6).
- This should also work for most other available MSV mods.
- I've been using manually mapped Multi Mod + Jordans myself in 1.31 and spawned cars (e.g. drove a Tampa in my garage), teleported, spawned a little bit of money, etc. I'm not banned! However, maybe I was just lucky. Use on your own risk!

@ Mods: I know this would normally belong in the Tutorials section. But to avoid further mass bans of users, I've posted it here. Sorry if that wasn't OK
When did u use Jordan to spawn cash and saved spawned cars?

Right after 1.31 or before/after ban wave????
Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?