UnhappyDiscussionWhen get banned

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
When get banned
I was wondering what to do when I get banned, at first, I taught I could create a new social club account and that's about it!
but now, when I'm actually banned, I found out, I just lost 60$ on this game!

so I came to the right community to ask what to do when you got banned!
If you are perma banned u said Bye Bye to ONLINE but you can still play Story Mode but if u want to play Online you have to buy another copy of the game. Sad truth I know because I went through this road myself ;] Banned on the Steam acc so now I'm playing on SC
I paid 60$ for the game and got banned! OMG WHAT NOW!?
If you don't want get banned just don't cheat
Quote Originally Posted by bangboompow View Post
i paid $70 for it...
You got ripped off sorry
Quote Originally Posted by xray25 View Post
You got ripped off sorry
yeah... i know. i got the physical copy because i always do with gta games. oh well, it's going to cost over $100 all together now since i have to buy again

Merry fucking christmas rockstar!
just for the matter of fact, I didn't actually bought this game, i'm still under 18, and no one i know have paypal (i'm from tunisia)
so I hacked a paypal account and bought it,
but for the moment i can't do so because i've lost all my tools, and this means no GTA online for life :'(
Quote Originally Posted by ansnoussi View Post
just for the matter of fact, I didn't actually bought this game, i'm still under 18, and no one i know have paypal (i'm from tunisia)
so I hacked a paypal account and bought it,
but for the moment i can't do so because i've lost all my tools, and this means no GTA online for life :'(
Good, it was mostly the kids that fucked up online in 1,30 , I'm glad
Quote Originally Posted by ansnoussi View Post
just for the matter of fact, I didn't actually bought this game, i'm still under 18, and no one i know have paypal (i'm from tunisia)
so I hacked a paypal account and bought it,
but for the moment i can't do so because i've lost all my tools, and this means no GTA online for life :'(
So you stole money from random paypal account to purchase the game, then proceeded to mod the shit out of it, blow people up, fuck with people in every lobby, ruin the game for everyone else, and your account got banned? And now you come on here, brag about stealing money to buy the game, then complain you are perma banned for being a complete dick online and a worthless shit bag in real life? Wow you deserved it bro. You deserve a hell of a lot more then a perma ban, but at least you got that. Worthless shits like you deserve to be banned, you earned it and I am completely thankful R* banned your ass!
This is why we Modders are gettin banned all the time, cause there are always people that don´t no when to stop ...
Quote Originally Posted by xray25 View Post
Good, it was mostly the kids that fucked up online in 1,30 , I'm glad
then it must your turn next; kid!
Quote Originally Posted by ansnoussi View Post
then it must your turn next; kid!
Haha I'm more than double the age of most people on here and have my own kids, and I'm not banned so get rekt
Btw, if they removed my money does it show on my Social Club stats?
Quote Originally Posted by jmd2015 View Post
Btw, if they removed my money does it show on my Social Club stats?
it is only updated when you have been unbanned
Quote Originally Posted by xray25 View Post
Haha I'm more than double the age of most people on here and have my own kids, and I'm not banned so get rekt
being old means nothing, plus, doesn't matter if u'r banned or not, the fact is we both cheat
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?