SolvedGarry's Mod Internal

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Garry's Mod Internal
Hey guys, are there any guides out there for starting internal for garrysmod? Or guides for starting with internal at all. I've looked around on Google for a while but I can't seem to find anything. only source code.
Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
Shut the fuck up kittix you clueless 12 year old paster, do you even know what an unsigned int is?
polymorphic gmod codens get out
Quote Originally Posted by 0x28 View Post
Hey guys, are there any guides out there for starting internal for garrysmod? Or guides for starting with internal at all. I've looked around on Google for a while but I can't seem to find anything. only source code.
1 learn C++
2 learn some more
3 look up game hacking basics
4 make cheats for css to understand source
5 make gmod cheats

Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
Shut the fuck up kittix you clueless 12 year old paster, do you even know what an unsigned int is?
Man that's mean you should be more loving dude.
Quote Originally Posted by 0 - p100 real quick View Post
1 learn C++
2 learn some more
3 look up game hacking basics
4 make cheats for css to understand source
5 make gmod cheats



Man that's mean you should be more loving dude.
>Already know C++
>Made a ton of external so I want to go internal

I made an internal for csgo with just basic features like bhop and autostrafer, but what SDK would I use for CSS or gmod?
Quote Originally Posted by 0x28 View Post
>Already know C++
>Made a ton of external so I want to go internal

I made an internal for csgo with just basic features like bhop and autostrafer, but what SDK would I use for CSS or gmod?
>"Made a ton"
>All bhop and autostrafe
>Can't google GMOD SDK
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?