Hey guys, are there any guides out there for starting internal for garrysmod? Or guides for starting with internal at all. I've looked around on Google for a while but I can't seem to find anything. only source code.
Originally Posted by x00u
Shut the fuck up kittix you clueless 12 year old paster, do you even know what an unsigned int is?
polymorphic gmod codens get out
Originally Posted by 0x28
Hey guys, are there any guides out there for starting internal for garrysmod? Or guides for starting with internal at all. I've looked around on Google for a while but I can't seem to find anything. only source code.
1 learn C++
2 learn some more
3 look up game hacking basics
4 make cheats for css to understand source
5 make gmod cheats
Originally Posted by x00u
Shut the fuck up kittix you clueless 12 year old paster, do you even know what an unsigned int is?
Man that's mean you should be more loving dude.
Originally Posted by 0 - p100 real quick
1 learn C++
2 learn some more
3 look up game hacking basics
4 make cheats for css to understand source
5 make gmod cheats
Man that's mean you should be more loving dude.
>Already know C++
>Made a ton of external so I want to go internal
I made an internal for csgo with just basic features like bhop and autostrafer, but what SDK would I use for CSS or gmod?
Originally Posted by 0x28
>Already know C++
>Made a ton of external so I want to go internal
I made an internal for csgo with just basic features like bhop and autostrafer, but what SDK would I use for CSS or gmod?
>"Made a ton"
>All bhop and autostrafe
>Can't google GMOD SDK