WinkRapid fire hack #2

Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4
Rapid fire hack #2
Hi guys,

some people said the my old hack was buggy so i made this hack that when you press v or whatever button you choose you could switch off and on the hack you could also edit how fast your gun is shooting but this hack doesn't have no recoil.

to edit the hack download AutoHotKey then right click the hack and click edit. to edit the on/off key change the letter v to what ever you want. To change how fast your gun shoots change the number next to SetMouseDelay. the lower the number the faster the gun shoots (more recoil) the higher the number the slower the gun shoots (less recoil) Dont put the number too low or your gun might get glitchy. I havent tested the hack myself since i got a 2 day ban but it should work fine

If i was not clear please tell me so i could make a video. ENJOY

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/d...is/1436048594/

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/6...is/1436048637/

AutoHotKey:

Hack v2:

Virus scans:

!!! Don't just download. Click download and thanks !!!
AutoHotKey_mpgh.net.zip2.6 MB · 2,479 downloads 3/54 malicious
Rapid fire hack v2_mpgh.net.zip865 B · 2,920 downloads Clean
Virus scan.txt170 B · 117 downloads Clean
I'll try. Thanks.
Approved, not tested. Use at your own risk.
Thanks for the work OP, it works exactly how it should.
I caught malware from this shit, what the fuck dude? it installed a bunch of shit while i wasn't on the pc. something called bobrowser and other shit
is 30 the default or is this already fast?

- - - Updated - - -

erm, nothing happens?
It is not malware it controls your mouse u dumbshit so that u can shoot faster

- - - Updated - - -

30 is fast but you can make it faster by lowering the number
It looks quite nice im gonna go test it now and ill post back the results :3
how does this work? it doesnt work for me
are we suppose to install the first .exe to use the version 2? or are we suppose to edit the v1 with the .ahk file.
You are suppopsed to simply download the first .exe and install it, then you can download the hack, open the game and the hack and play..
Quote Originally Posted by Raffy View Post
You are suppopsed to simply download the first .exe and install it, then you can download the hack, open the game and the hack and play..
Noooooooo the hack works fine on its own but if u want to edit it you download AutoHotkey then right click the hack and click edit. to edit the on/off key change the letter v to what ever you want. To change how fast your gun shoots change the number next to SetMouseDelay. the lower the number the faster the gun shoots (more recoil) the higher the number the slower the gun shoots (less recoil) Dont put the number too low or your gun might get glitchy. I havent tested the hack myself since i got a 2 day ban but it should work fine
So what you're saying is this does the same thing as gaming mouse UI. I can easily make a macro for my Theron gaming mouse that does the exact same thing, in fact I've done so.

Been pretty useless to try and use it in game. It doesn't reduce recoil having me "click" once every .25 ms. Doesn't increase my fire rate at all, since most weapons I'd use it on, are already automatic and can fire faster, and more accurately by me controlling my fire and not spraying everywhere.

Unless this is an actual hack that makes your automatic gun fire faster than the game's specifications, but I've seen nothing here that describes it as doing so. I'd call this less of a hack, and more of a macro that clicks for you.
Quote Originally Posted by kirarxe View Post
So what you're saying is this does the same thing as gaming mouse UI. I can easily make a macro for my Theron gaming mouse that does the exact same thing, in fact I've done so.

Been pretty useless to try and use it in game. It doesn't reduce recoil having me "click" once every .25 ms. Doesn't increase my fire rate at all, since most weapons I'd use it on, are already automatic and can fire faster, and more accurately by me controlling my fire and not spraying everywhere.

Unless this is an actual hack that makes your automatic gun fire faster than the game's specifications, but I've seen nothing here that describes it as doing so. I'd call this less of a hack, and more of a macro that clicks for you.
Ur clearly a dumbass

Read
man how do i activate the hack ? pls be so nice and tell me
Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us