WinkRapid fire hack #2

Posts 16–30 of 50 · Page 2 of 4
LOL u just click it and ur done now go in game and it will work refer to my old hack for more detail.
You should make a wallhack or something man
You didn't answer my question, is this nothing more than an auto clicker, or is it a proper hack that changes how the game is perceived to work and increase my guns rate of fire beyond what it should be?

I'm seeing nothing that states that it does the latter, as 'mouse delay' is a term that my gaming mouse UI has that relates to a macro's delay between clicks. I can have this set to 1ms, and that's 1000 clicks per second, but that doesn't increase my rate of fire in game, since it's still capped by the max rate of fire hard coded in game.

Ex: Could I have a Blishlok, or a KEK-10, and fire it as fast as a fully revved up Minigun, or fire a shotgun like it's an SMG using this? If not, then its a glorified auto clicker.
Quote Originally Posted by canucksboy View Post
You should make a wallhack or something man
Im working on it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kirarxe View Post
You didn't answer my question, is this nothing more than an auto clicker, or is it a proper hack that changes how the game is perceived to work and increase my guns rate of fire beyond what it should be?

I'm seeing nothing that states that it does the latter, as 'mouse delay' is a term that my gaming mouse UI has that relates to a macro's delay between clicks. I can have this set to 1ms, and that's 1000 clicks per second, but that doesn't increase my rate of fire in game, since it's still capped by the max rate of fire hard coded in game.

Ex: Could I have a Blishlok, or a KEK-10, and fire it as fast as a fully revved up Minigun, or fire a shotgun like it's an SMG using this? If not, then its a glorified auto clicker.
This hack works best with all guns and pistols and shotguns but it does not change the fire rate of a machine gun only a few like br-16 .
I think Kirarxe is correct, if he isn't could you tell us how?
It just clicks, waits 30ms, clicks and just loops that.
Atleast call it a script to avoid confusion. I'm not insulting your script, well done for making it, it just isn't what some people expect when 'hack' is mentioned, as that involves using the ingame game values.

Definition from a dictionary:
hacking:
Definition: To use coding to brake into or change something (eg, Money in a game)
Quote Originally Posted by Olafredler View Post
man how do i activate the hack ? pls be so nice and tell me
U just click it and your done now open the game and the hack works refer to my old hack for more detail !!!
Quote Originally Posted by Olafredler View Post
man how do i activate the hack ? pls be so nice and tell me
Read The Description Mate.

download AutoHotKey then right click the hack and click edit. to edit the on/off key change the letter v to what ever you want. To change how fast your gun shoots change the number next to SetMouseDelay.

i want to exchange *v* for LMouse Button - what is the short c to set it ?
Thanks !
Wait do I put the file in my dirty bomb folder or what?
Quote Originally Posted by ihatewaffles101 View Post
Wait do I put the file in my dirty bomb folder or what?
lol. no read the description you just open the script.
Haha work flawless fine, normally editing program your AV will always mark as malware or virus.. But still nice to see new things been share..
its opens as a ahk file? why does it do this and not an exe.
From what I can tell, this is just an autoclicker macro that makes it easier for you to shoot faster on semi-automatic weapons. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Quote Originally Posted by WarmShower View Post
From what I can tell, this is just an autoclicker macro that makes it easier for you to shoot faster on semi-automatic weapons. Correct me if I'm wrong.
yep so you can hold on to the left mouse button, and it ll constanly click for you
Posts 16–30 of 50 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us