Dimension W

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Dimension W
Not a bad first two episodes. I was expecting a little more in the first because everyone was hyping it up after it aired, but I wasn't disappointed either way.

The soundtrack is pretty nice. It's got a techno beat to max the advanced technology side of the story I guess.



The story thus far is pretty good. Development will probably be rushed by episode restrictions, but that's as is with most series.

As for characters, nothing too special. The main character is pretty calm and Mira a qt.
Yup, one of the few series I'm watching this season. Liking the repo man plot and visual art.
Just watching the opening is making this worth watching for me.
Gonna definitely check it out

>my thoughts.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

>my thoughts.
T-this isn't you, right?
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
T-this isn't you, right?
Empire isn't that good looking.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


Empire isn't that good looking.
Fuck yeah I'm not.


Anyways, no, I just agree with bob in this regard.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us