WTSAmazon Buy4U

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Amazon Buy4U
Not doing this sorry.
Who goes first? Customer or you?
This kid won't do anything more than scamming people who would want to use his service. He had a service on forum: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1065123

Read the feedback that was left by customers. Proof shouldn't be a simple photo showing some numbers, I don't understand why this thread was accepted too because inspect element is pretty easy to do. @DarkLordXYZ

You are accepting only BTC too which shows that you are an obvious scammer, "I'm doing pricing a little differently. Minimum item price is $500. ". You are excepting to earn minimum 382 USD and then run away with the money. Gosh..

If anyone is going to add this guy, please take care.

P.S. bro check out my amazon giftcard balance:
Quote Originally Posted by Panda2013 View Post
This kid won't do anything more than scamming people who would want to use his service. He had a service on forum: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1065123

Read the feedback that was left by customers. Proof shouldn't be a simple photo showing some numbers, I don't understand why this thread was accepted too because inspect element is pretty easy to do. @DarkLordXYZ

You are accepting only BTC too which shows that you are an obvious scammer, "I'm doing pricing a little differently. Minimum item price is $500. ". You are excepting to earn minimum 382 USD and then run away with the money. Gosh..

If anyone is going to add this guy, please take care.

P.S. bro check out my amazon giftcard balance:
Are you doing a buy4u service? I'd be interested as you seem more trustworthy. tmobile is definitely a scammer.
Quote Originally Posted by Sunrise View Post
Are you doing a buy4u service? I'd be interested as you seem more trustworthy. tmobile is definitely a scammer.
No, I am not, I am only doing Amazon Refunding. People don't offer buy4u services over this forum because they can earn much more by selling on eBay or other sites like that.
Quote Originally Posted by Panda2013 View Post
This kid won't do anything more than scamming people who would want to use his service. He had a service on forum: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1065123

Read the feedback that was left by customers. Proof shouldn't be a simple photo showing some numbers, I don't understand why this thread was accepted too because inspect element is pretty easy to do. @DarkLordXYZ

You are accepting only BTC too which shows that you are an obvious scammer, "I'm doing pricing a little differently. Minimum item price is $500. ". You are excepting to earn minimum 382 USD and then run away with the money. Gosh..

If anyone is going to add this guy, please take care.

P.S. bro check out my amazon giftcard balance:
I like your bluntness towards this, thanks for making my morning
I'm sorry guys, not doing this anymore.
Quote Originally Posted by tmobileislife View Post
I'm sorry guys, not doing this anymore.
Hahahaha, you made my day bro
Quote Originally Posted by Panda2013 View Post
Hahahaha, you made my day bro
Hey you do .fr refunds?
HAHAHAHAHAH please ban this guy
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?