Read the feedback that was left by customers. Proof shouldn't be a simple photo showing some numbers, I don't understand why this thread was accepted too because inspect element is pretty easy to do. @DarkLordXYZ
You are accepting only BTC too which shows that you are an obvious scammer, "I'm doing pricing a little differently. Minimum item price is $500. ". You are excepting to earn minimum 382 USD and then run away with the money. Gosh..
If anyone is going to add this guy, please take care.
Read the feedback that was left by customers. Proof shouldn't be a simple photo showing some numbers, I don't understand why this thread was accepted too because inspect element is pretty easy to do. @DarkLordXYZ
You are accepting only BTC too which shows that you are an obvious scammer, "I'm doing pricing a little differently. Minimum item price is $500. ". You are excepting to earn minimum 382 USD and then run away with the money. Gosh..
If anyone is going to add this guy, please take care.
P.S. bro check out my amazon giftcard balance:
Are you doing a buy4u service? I'd be interested as you seem more trustworthy. tmobile is definitely a scammer.
Originally Posted by Sunrise
Are you doing a buy4u service? I'd be interested as you seem more trustworthy. tmobile is definitely a scammer.
No, I am not, I am only doing Amazon Refunding. People don't offer buy4u services over this forum because they can earn much more by selling on eBay or other sites like that.
Read the feedback that was left by customers. Proof shouldn't be a simple photo showing some numbers, I don't understand why this thread was accepted too because inspect element is pretty easy to do. @DarkLordXYZ
You are accepting only BTC too which shows that you are an obvious scammer, "I'm doing pricing a little differently. Minimum item price is $500. ". You are excepting to earn minimum 382 USD and then run away with the money. Gosh..
If anyone is going to add this guy, please take care.
P.S. bro check out my amazon giftcard balance:
I like your bluntness towards this, thanks for making my morning
I'm sorry guys, not doing this anymore.
Originally Posted by tmobileislife
I'm sorry guys, not doing this anymore.
Hahahaha, you made my day bro
Originally Posted by Panda2013
Hahahaha, you made my day bro
Hey you do .fr refunds?
HAHAHAHAHAH please ban this guy
I don't even know.
@Panda2013 sadly, nothing else we can do.