First personal car.

Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
First personal car.
Will post some self made pictures after it's been delivered, post 10 feb.
€5450,00, 208k kilometers ~129k miles(not much for a Benz, calm down), full option, no external nor internal damage/rust.
I'm the second owner, maintained every 15k km at a Mercedes garage by the original owner.
2004 model.

Avantgarde with an elegance interior.
Things said short: not a bad first vehicle.

Oh and ofcourse.. It's manual. We don't do no automatic up in this bitch.



Car looks dank as fuck.
Not bad price for around $6000~
Manual (I cannot drive manual so fuck manual)
The inside looks HELLA GOOD
And wow nice find for just being a second owner.
Wow, awesome! I'm living in Estonia and I'm thinking of buying a car from 90's
Looks really cool
Yeah definitely not bad for a first car. Infact it's definitely better than majority of people's first cars.


My second car took this picture last year +( wanna race think your card would win tho
Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post


My second car took this picture last year +( wanna race think your card would win tho
I would have gotten that one too if I damn could, lol. Your car outperforms mine in any aspect.
I find mine more comfortable and classy but yours would make mine bite the dust.

Nevertheless, both good cars.
Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post

I would have gotten that one too if I damn could, lol. Your car outperforms mine in any aspect.
I find mine more comfortable and classy but yours would make mine bite the dust.

Nevertheless, both good cars.
Ya it's a good car with 0 problems. Just need to buy some rims and fix some stuff and it i'll look good. I guess you bought that mercedes from an old man? since it doesn't have even 200k miles. Looking good too.
Looking good.
Pretty clean Cedes you got there, i'm trying to get an Infiniti G35
Nice car bro !
Never liked merc's, especially the old ones. Even a merc dealership said they're retired old man's cars
Grats though.
Mine looked like this

Holy shit, I was just about to post a thread like this for my first (personal) car and was also looking at a early 2000's car this one
to be exact , for only 6 grand as well. weird. But great car really clean!
Congrats

/msg2short
Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?