SolvedBypassing CAC?

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Bypassing CAC?
Does anyone know of a way to bypass cake anti cheat with lua? I'm looking to make a trigger bot that is cheat on and off using a convar that bypasses !cake.
alright instead of being an ass, I'll be helpful. If you're doing this from C++, hook ClientMode::Createmove instead of whatevcer the other one I can't think of off the top of my head. Painttraverse shouldn't get you detected unless you're retarded.

From lua you're going to have to first load before autorun, and then localize everything for your cheat. after that, create detours for all of these functions.
debug.getfenv
debug.gethook
debug.getinfo
debug.getlocal
debug.getmetatable
debug.getregistry
debug.getupvalue
debug.setfenv
debug.sethook
debug.setlocal
debug.setmetatable
debug.setupvalue
debug.upvalueid
debug.upvaluejoin
string.dump
jit.attach
jit.util.funcbc
jit.util.funcinfo
jit.util.funck
jit.util.funcuvname
jit.util.ircalladdr
Credits to gooby for that.

Or if for whatever reason you like being tied up and beating yourself, create your own hook.add from C++ and then all you have to do is localize everything and load before CAC.
Quote Originally Posted by 0 - p100 real quick View Post
alright instead of being an ass, I'll be helpful. If you're doing this from C++, hook ClientMode::Createmove instead of whatevcer the other one I can't think of off the top of my head. Painttraverse shouldn't get you detected unless you're retarded.

From lua you're going to have to first load before autorun, and then localize everything for your cheat. after that, create detours for all of these functions.

Credits to gooby for that.

Or if for whatever reason you like being tied up and beating yourself, create your own hook.add from C++ and then all you have to do is localize everything and load before CAC.
hook ClientMode::Createmove instead of whatevcer the other one I can't think of off the top of my head
explain how this will help

also gl detouring jit functions
Quote Originally Posted by 0 - p100 real quick View Post
alright instead of being an ass, I'll be helpful. If you're doing this from C++, hook ClientMode::Createmove instead of whatevcer the other one I can't think of off the top of my head. Painttraverse shouldn't get you detected unless you're retarded.

From lua you're going to have to first load before autorun, and then localize everything for your cheat. after that, create detours for all of these functions.

Credits to gooby for that.

Or if for whatever reason you like being tied up and beating yourself, create your own hook.add from C++ and then all you have to do is localize everything and load before CAC.
Could you please share an efficient debug.getinfo detour? Perhaps a good method to detour these specific functions as-well?
Quote Originally Posted by 0 - p100 real quick View Post
alright instead of being an ass, I'll be helpful. If you're doing this from C++, hook ClientMode::Createmove instead of whatevcer the other one I can't think of off the top of my head. Painttraverse shouldn't get you detected unless you're retarded.

From lua you're going to have to first load before autorun, and then localize everything for your cheat. after that, create detours for all of these functions.
debug.getfenv
debug.gethook
debug.getinfo
debug.getlocal
debug.getmetatable
debug.getregistry
debug.getupvalue
debug.setfenv
debug.sethook
debug.setlocal
debug.setmetatable
debug.setupvalue
debug.upvalueid
debug.upvaluejoin
string.dump
jit.attach
jit.util.funcbc
jit.util.funcinfo
jit.util.funck
jit.util.funcuvname
jit.util.ircalladdr
Credits to gooby for that.

Or if for whatever reason you like being tied up and beating yourself, create your own hook.add from C++ and then all you have to do is localize everything and load before CAC.
what do i do with this i am trying to use it with newsbot would that work or could you tell me a hack that would work with this
Quote Originally Posted by The Beast123 View Post
Could you please share an efficient debug.getinfo detour? Perhaps a good method to detour these specific functions as-well?
detour using Msdetours, thank me later
Quote Originally Posted by Hello Noober! View Post
detour using Msdetours, thank me later
Thanks buddy, I appreciate the reply. How-ever I don't understand what you mean by Msdetours, please explain. Thanks anyways!
Quote Originally Posted by The Beast123 View Post
Thanks buddy, I appreciate the reply. How-ever I don't understand what you mean by Msdetours, please explain. Thanks anyways!
microsoft detours
Quote Originally Posted by D3M0L1T10N View Post
microsoft detours
Thanks, you fantastic trollazoid! I'm using lua though
Quote Originally Posted by D3M0L1T10N View Post
microsoft detours
nerve make sure you detour your vectors, don't want to be cac detekted
Moved to the correct section.
1 week has passed and no further replies have been made by the OP. Assuming solved.

/Closed.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us