New Compiler

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Yeah i tried it out a couple months ago. Don't remember why but then i uninstalled it.
I had it for awhile like a month or so and it gave me some upgrading issues. I only use VS2005, it's the best.
omg done even install it its gay i think the best ones are
VC++ 6.0 , 2005
I dont get people's obsessions with VSC++ 6.0? VS2008 Works perfectly fine, and it's more up to date.
Quote Originally Posted by zeco View Post
I dont get people's obsessions with VSC++ 6.0? VS2008 Works perfectly fine, and it's more up to date.
its great and easy to use fast
Quote Originally Posted by Matrix_NEO006 View Post
its great and easy to use fast
Same With VSC++ 2008
My only problem is installing the SDK's... I wish it just did it automatically. I think I need a freaking manual to understand VS... it has so much stuff >_>.
Am i like the only one who was comfortable with VC++2008 from the very start? In fact DevC++ takes more effort to understand IMO >_>
Quote Originally Posted by zeco View Post
Am i like the only one who was comfortable with VC++2008 from the very start? In fact DevC++ takes more effort to understand IMO >_>
dont talk about dev C++ makes me throw up
Oh by the way, it isn't necessarily a new compiler. It is definitely a new IDE, but it may or may not include a newer version of the Microsoft Compiler
Quote Originally Posted by zeco View Post
Oh by the way, it isn't necessarily a new compiler. It is definitely a new IDE, but it may or may not include a newer version of the Microsoft Compiler
Well yeh if you want to get technical... most of these probably use the same compiler one way or another.
Dev C++ FTW
Actually i think Dev-C++ uses MingW. And VSC++ uses some Microsoft compiler
Quote Originally Posted by zeco View Post
Actually i think Dev-C++ uses MingW. And VSC++ uses some Microsoft compiler
Well... that's twice in a row. I'm just gonna stop speculating till I know what I'm talking about. xD
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us