Do you think the existence of supernatural entities is knowable?

PollDo you think the existence of supernatural entities is knowable?
5 votes
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Do you think the existence of supernatural entities is knowable?
Do you think the existence of supernatural entities is knowable?
When I say supernatural entities I mean Ghosts, Gods, spirits, etc.
Keep in mind this isn't whether you believe in the existence of any supernatural entities, it's whether you think any can be effectively proven or proven to not exist (proving a negative ) now or in the foreseeable future.
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
STFU, you're predestined to die.
Fancy, Dave takes a theology class at college and acts like he knows Judeo-Christianity. You gonna burn in hell for not accepting transubstantiation, you consubstantiation-cunt. You can take that predestination and shove it up your Calvinist ass.
Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
Fancy, Dave takes a theology class at college and acts like he knows Judeo-Christianity. You gonna burn in hell for not accepting transubstantiation, you consubstantiation-cunt. You can take that predestination and shove it up your Calvinist ass.
I AM JESUS. I DON'T NEED TO TAKE A THEOLOGY CLASS TO KNOW MY RELIGION I MADE UP. Calvin didn't disagree with transubstantiation, he believed it was spiritual. You on the other hand eat and drink me every day, I'll leave my cheeks just for you.
i cant really decide not so much proof
DAVE TAKES THEOLOGY AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
Well I don't believe anyone could gain enough proof to prove
there real or to prove they're not real. I'm a catholic and
I go by what the bible says...so that's my proof

but I don't think anyone can actually find proof for or against it
If you knew it then it wouldn't be religion.
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
If you knew it then it wouldn't be religion.
This isn't a religious argument, at least not intended to be one.
really paroxysm? how so?
Among the many things in this universe that arent meant to be known this is one of them
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?