ExclamationSolvedHelp?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Help?
When I try to open a script (It's a workshop script) I get this message

] incrementvar sv_allowcslua 1 1 1;lua_openscript_cl srsscriptsv2.lua;incrementvar sv_allowcslua 0 0 0
Can't change replicated ConVar sv_allowcslua from console of client, only server operator can change its value
Can't change replicated ConVar sv_allowcslua from console of client, only server operator can change its value

How can I fix this? I just want to use a working silent aim that aims for head -.-
Quote Originally Posted by Yuno148 View Post
When I try to open a script (It's a workshop script) I get this message

] incrementvar sv_allowcslua 1 1 1;lua_openscript_cl srsscriptsv2.lua;incrementvar sv_allowcslua 0 0 0
Can't change replicated ConVar sv_allowcslua from console of client, only server operator can change its value
Can't change replicated ConVar sv_allowcslua from console of client, only server operator can change its value

How can I fix this? I just want to use a working silent aim that aims for head -.-
The server does not have sv_allowcslua set to 1, so you could get a bypass. You could find onw in about 5-10 minutes searching around.
Incrementvar was patched like 3 years ago.
Quote Originally Posted by Liquidsocks View Post
Incrementvar was patched like 3 years ago.
suchisgood made some garbage that unpatches it or w/e. Never looked into it
Quote Originally Posted by Liquidsocks View Post
Incrementvar was patched like 3 years ago.
that shit was only patched like last year some time. still have this bind lmao

bind "m" "incrementvar sv_allowcslua 0 1 1"
/Moved to the correct section.
1 week has passed and no further replies have been made by the OP. Assuming solved.

/Closed.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?