Need help with eggcrack
I've looked through several tutorials for this software and it seems I'm doing everything right.
I have tried the 2.0 version and 1.8. I used a list of about 200 unmigrated account usernames, the recommended password list provided by the creator I'd assume, 200 threads (which my computer should be able to handle) and a list of a couple hundred working and checked http elite proxies from gatherproxy's proxy scraper. I start up the program and it immediately goes up to about 40 attempts/second, but after a few seconds it slowly drops down to 0, fluctuating between 0-2 attempts/second. Any advice? Sorry I can't post screenshots. I'm on a mobile device.
I have tried the 2.0 version and 1.8. I used a list of about 200 unmigrated account usernames, the recommended password list provided by the creator I'd assume, 200 threads (which my computer should be able to handle) and a list of a couple hundred working and checked http elite proxies from gatherproxy's proxy scraper. I start up the program and it immediately goes up to about 40 attempts/second, but after a few seconds it slowly drops down to 0, fluctuating between 0-2 attempts/second. Any advice? Sorry I can't post screenshots. I'm on a mobile device.
.

