Red faceMAT Suba Legacy Simple hack v2 (WallCharm + SeeGhost)

Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4
MAT Suba Legacy Simple hack v2 (WallCharm + SeeGhost)
Client Support:
MAT Suba Legacy Only

Feature:
WallHack
Charm
SeeGhost
Triggerbot

*Moderators*
@Flengo

ScreenShot


VirusScan:
MetaScan
TotalVirus

Suba_mpgh.net.rar2.2 MB · 4,899 downloads 32/55 malicious
Thank you.
How do I use charm or anything? I juts see gray characters, how do I activate wall and everything?

- - - Updated - - -

Menu does not show on hack when i hit home? And you only gave me charm.dll?

- - - Updated - - -

never mind it works. make sure to have gpu label on
I can't get hack to work I inject with process hacker and nothing happens I got gpu lable on too
follow setting



no cib ? I WANT CIB MAT 2 hack today i saw ghost speed hack in CIB MAT2
my game keep crashing in fullscreen mode
lol
Quote Originally Posted by FaXe882 View Post
my game keep crashing in fullscreen mode
well don't use fullscreen mode just follow Godzillas steps c:
Quote Originally Posted by GozillaMaster View Post
Client Support:
MAT Suba Legacy Only

Feature:
WallHack
Charm
SeeGhost
Triggerbot

*Moderators*
@Flengo

ScreenShot


VirusScan:
MetaScan
TotalVirus

Thanks Nice Release!
Who can give me suba MAT link i want download it .
dont even work FAILED TO INJECT
everytime I finish a game, M.A.T just close and it pop a chinese message :'( helppp
it dont even work lol fking error and when i turn on no grey Char lelelelel
“Be found”
hello! How to solve. Help to enter the game for a while on the collapse of the (in China: was detected)


There are solutions sent to my mailbox thank you!
Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?