Solvedudp port error

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
udp port error
please help with prob..
reinstall blackshot
reinstall wont do the trick, you need a full list of ports/ firewall screenshots so you can add the right thing into it

- - - Updated - - -

I tried It b4, but still have the same problem
Quote Originally Posted by KKrysis View Post
reinstall wont do the trick, you need a full list of ports/ firewall screenshots so you can add the right thing into it

- - - Updated - - -

I tried It b4, but still have the same problem
your problem solved?
Quote Originally Posted by KKrysis View Post
reinstall wont do the trick, you need a full list of ports/ firewall screenshots so you can add the right thing into it

- - - Updated - - -

I tried It b4, but still have the same problem
Ur right its not about reinstalling... try pausing your antivirus and firewall
P.S I'm not sure what's the real problem I got udp prob sometime


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KKrysis View Post
reinstall wont do the trick, you need a full list of ports/ firewall screenshots so you can add the right thing into it

- - - Updated - - -

I tried It b4, but still have the same problem
Ur right its not about reinstalling... try pausing your antivirus and firewall
P.S I'm not sure what's the real problem I got udp prob sometime


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KKrysis View Post
reinstall wont do the trick, you need a full list of ports/ firewall screenshots so you can add the right thing into it

- - - Updated - - -

I tried It b4, but still have the same problem
Ur right its not about reinstalling... try pausing your antivirus and firewall
P.S I'm not sure what's the real problem I got udp prob sometime
Quote Originally Posted by Anju01 View Post


Ur right its not about reinstalling... try pausing your antivirus and firewall
P.S I'm not sure what's the real problem I got udp prob sometime


- - - Updated - - -



Ur right its not about reinstalling... try pausing your antivirus and firewall
P.S I'm not sure what's the real problem I got udp prob sometime


- - - Updated - - -



Ur right its not about reinstalling... try pausing your antivirus and firewall
P.S I'm not sure what's the real problem I got udp prob sometime
its so many you quote
UDP error appears cause of firewall/antivirus.
Just disable them temporarily.
The reason why you didn't have this problem before is because now Playone's server are getting wrecked by ddos.
i disabled all firewall related programs, and it still does not solve it
Quote Originally Posted by KKrysis View Post
i disabled all firewall related programs, and it still does not solve it
Are you using macro ? This happens when I click start with macro enabled or when my internet is very slow, so weird this is happennig to u, maybe ur area is more affected due playone server problem.
Quote Originally Posted by Minerva View Post
Are you using macro ? This happens when I click start with macro enabled or when my internet is very slow, so weird this is happennig to u, maybe ur area is more affected due playone server problem.
not using any macro, internet is normal
Been over 2 days with no update/bump after answers, assuming solved.

/Closed.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us