DetectedKOTH Money And Level Hack | W/ Tutorial

Posts 1–15 of 61 · Page 1 of 5
KOTH Money And Level Hack | W/ Tutorial
Ok so the thread got taken down cause I forgot to edit out a link within the file, my bad. I have now taken out that link and I will re do the tutorial. Sorry for any confusion.

1) Download the file, extract it and place the folder in your MPMissions, the address for me is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\MPMissions

2) After placing the file in MPMissions navigate to yolo.sqf within SWAG.Strartis. You may now edit your money and level value. (You can now edit play time cause of me )

3) Ok, great, half way there, launch your arma 3 and follow these instructions. Go to: Play > Multiplayer > New > OK > Stratis > SWAG.Stratis

4) After you have loaded in as a move able player press 0 0 1 on your keyboard, if the injection worked you will see "Updated Profile" in the top right corner.

5) Press ESc then SAVE & EXIT

6) Enjoy your money and level

I am level 108 and continue to give myself money and I have never been ban.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: ALWAYS HAVE YOUR MONEY VALUE END WITH A 0 DIGIT. EXAMPLE 56820. NEVER HAVE A DIGIT OTHER THEN 0 AT THE END OF YOUR MONEY VALUE OR YOU WILL BE BAN. ALSO GIVE YOUR SELF HIGH HOURS OF PLAY TIME SO IT LOOKS LIKE YOU GOT YOUR MONEY LEGIT, PLAY TIME IS IN SECONDS SO YOU WILL NEED A CONVERTER.

https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/0ilo9ni0pnⓘ

http://r.virscan.org/report/8a40cf53...827d30a286d89eⓘ
SWAG.Stratis_mpgh.net.zip2 KB · 744 downloads Clean
dont forget to press safe in the koth menu... or you have to repeat everything
You sure you're not just playing on community servers? This had got me banned from all sa-matra's a while back
Quote Originally Posted by sageypapa View Post
You sure you're not just playing on community servers? This had got me banned from all sa-matra's a while back
I wouldn't know cause I got ban from the hostile take over servers before I ever used this, but so far I have been hacking on KOTH servers for months and haven't got a single ban. But all servers on arma are community? bohemia interactive dosent host any?
How does this work exactly, I did the steps and updated my profile but when I joined a server nothing changed.
Quote Originally Posted by conmanisbest View Post
How does this work exactly, I did the steps and updated my profile but when I joined a server nothing changed.
Then you did something wrong, add me on skype, I will help you tomorrow.
Does this add a static amount of cash to your koth profile, or can I specify how much I want to add?
Can i get a battle eye ban or just a server ban ?
Quote Originally Posted by test4fun4 View Post
Can i get a battle eye ban or just a server ban ?
Use always at youre own risk, for now its safe, i will post if its getting detected.
Quote Originally Posted by test4fun4 View Post
Can i get a battle eye ban or just a server ban ?
You can't be BE ban cause it's a mission. Only server ban.


Quote Originally Posted by kmaster94 View Post
Does this add a static amount of cash to your koth profile, or can I specify how much I want to add?
You specify.
Molest saved the day.

#nohomo

- - - Updated - - -

Helped me fix my issue because slow me didn't know to edit cash.
It works, wouldn't recommend going crazy with this though. Don't give yourself more money than money earned for example.
can confirm it works. i have no clue how or why but it freaking works. thank you OP
Worked like a treat, but I left the XP earned alone because I do not know how much XP is earned for rank 100... I just put rank 100, the time and 600K Cash and left the rest. That is fine right?
Posts 1–15 of 61 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us