Omg how long you dig to find This method! WARNING IS DETECTED I write this method at 07-24-2014
This is the most stupid suggestion I've heard. Auto-ban system nevermind what is LAST DIGIT. They have tons of backup and auto ban system analyzes player XP and Money. If system find 10000000% increase of XP or $ in 1 day - you get rekt and added to globan Sa-matra ban list. (wasteland, Koth, BP, BR)
This is all.
@NormenJaydenFBI @Mayion Mark this - Detected to prevent another bans.
This is the most stupid suggestion I've heard. Auto-ban system nevermind what is LAST DIGIT. They have tons of backup and auto ban system analyzes player XP and Money. If system find 10000000% increase of XP or $ in 1 day - you get rekt and added to globan Sa-matra ban list. (wasteland, Koth, BP, BR)
This is all.
@NormenJaydenFBI @Mayion Mark this - Detected to prevent another bans.

Use at you own risk!