Got into C++

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Got into C++
Hi guys!
Recently I got into C++ for Game Hacking.
I'd like to create hacks, without many features.
But, I don't really know how..
I've been checking on youtube video's, but there
isn't really explanation. I hope some of you
can help me out.

Thanks!
Kind regards,
MrSpeedyS
I will definitely say, that getting into C++ strictly for game hacking is not advised.
Quote Originally Posted by 4nuoFZf9aE View Post
I will definitely say, that getting into C++ strictly for game hacking is not advised.
Then what language is ...
Quote Originally Posted by BoobMax2442 View Post
Then what language is ...
C++ is the way to go for game hacking. But you shouldn't just learn the language for game hacking. Its much more then that.
You will have a very hard time understanding any language if you try to learn it just to make game cheats.
Nobody is going to show you how to do this unless you pay or you teach yourself. If you are serious in programming you should start doing project euler problems and read the book C++ primer.
Quote Originally Posted by MoziM View Post
Nobody is going to show you how to do this unless you pay or you teach yourself. If you are serious in programming you should start doing project euler problems and read the book C++ primer.
Books are for nerds! All you need is Ctrl c+p and when it doesn't work post here and we'll help you!
Quote Originally Posted by VaginaSlayer View Post
Books are for nerds! All you need is Ctrl c+p and when it doesn't work post here and we'll help you!
Don't forget to change variables so you can call it your own
Been over a week since last update/bump, assuming solved.

/Closed.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us